241 North 5th Avenue
Minneapolis MN 55401
Edit this listing
Year Founded: 2007
Number of Employees: 500 - 999
Calabrio is the customer experience intelligence company that empowers organizations to enrich human interactions. The scalability of our cloud platform allows for quick deployment of remote work models—and it gives our customers precise control over both operating costs and customer satisfaction levels. Our AI-driven analytics tools make it easy for contact centers to uncover customer sentiment and share compelling insights with other parts of the organization. Customers choose Calabrio because we understand their needs and provide a best-in-class experience, from implementation to ongoing support.
Calabrio, named a leader in WFO by Gartner and Forrester, is the fastest growing WFO provider in the market. We have gained more than 4,500 customers during our 11 years of existence equating to over a customer install a day. In short, Calabrio is the only unified WFO platform with call recording, quality management, workforce management and voice-of-the-customer (VoC) analytics.
Analyze 100% of your conversations, whether calls, emails, chats, social posts, to drive actionable results for your larger organization.
Helps with forecasting and scheduling to ensure you have the right people, at the right place, at the right time.
Review and assess the performance of individual agents and teams with minimal time and effort to improve agent performance.
Prove adherence to regulations, clear up transaction disputes, and defend the interests of the business while still upholding excellence in your customer service department
Recognition and Awards
- Named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™ Workplace Optimization Suites, Q3 2016
- Named the Only Visionary in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Workforce Engagement Management
- Named a Top Workplaces by Minneapolis/St. Paul Star Tribune, 2014-2018
Receive Analytics Award at the 2017 Tekne Awards
Whitepapers, Archived Webcasts and Sponsored Content
The State of the Contact Center: Embracing the Evolving World of Work
Download The State of the Contact Center: Embracing the Evolving World of Work to learn:
- How the contact center has changed—permanently
- How the pandemic is driving a new customer experience mindset
- How the changing workplace has driven demand for contact center analytics
- How workplace flexibility will evolve and standardize
- And much more!
Calabrio Named a Visionary in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Workforce Engagement Management
For the fourth year in a row, Calabrio has been named a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Workforce Engagement Management (WEM). We believe being named a Visionary by Gartner is strong recognition of Calabrio’s mission to enrich human interactions with comprehensive, easy-to-consume customer experience intelligence.
The Transformation of WFM with Adaptive, Real-Time Intraday Management
Download this white paper, written by industry analyst firm DMG Consulting LLC, and learn about:
- Workforce management areas in need of enhancement
- The changing workforce
- Flexibility with New-Gen WFM solutions
- DMG’s model for adaptive, real-time intraday management
Radial Builds Industry-Leading Analytics Program with Calabrio ONE
Radial uses Calabrio ONE, deployed in the cloud, to drive a sophisticated analytics program that delivers near-real time feedback on agent performance and enables robust customer-centric insights through the integration of third-party data with Calabrio data.
Calabrio One Demo
Whether you’re running your contact center in the Cloud, On-Premises, or in a Hybrid Environment, Calabrio ONE is easy to use, easy to personalize, and provides the smart insight you need to improve customer and agent experience in your contact center.
Watch the demo to learn how Calabrio ONE can help you:
- Work faster and see insights about your contact center quicker with an updated user experience
- Use AI-driven analytics to uncover customer behavior and sentiment so you can deliver outstanding omnichannel customer experiences
- Leverage enterprise-level key performance indicators (KPIs) to truly manage performance instead of simply tracking metrics