Calabrio Updates Its Calabrio ONE WFO Suite
Calabrio, a provider of contact center workforce optimization software, announced today the release of version 8.8 of the Calabrio ONE suite, which features significant expansion of the supervisor role. The new software provides supervisors with more capabilities in fewer clicks, providing a clear view of comprehensive performance data, and streamlined tools and workflows for team management.
New features of the suite include more widget options for supervisors to track agent and team performance, new multichannel customer experience evaluation and reporting capabilities, and an all-new intra-day management view that provides intuitive schedule editing capabilities for real-time performance tracking and staff adjustments.
"Supervisors are the critical component in contact center operations, yet it can be a challenge for them to get the clear view of contact center performance to manage operations in real time and keep their teams on track," said Tom Goodmanson, president and CEO of Calabrio. "With Calabrio ONE version 8.8, we have transformed the supervisor experience, arming them with access to more data and more powerful tools in simplified and flexible views so they are better equipped to lead their teams in delivering an exceptional customer experience."
"Version 8.8 of Calabrio ONE demonstrates Calabrio's ongoing leadership in the development of the Web 2.0-based workforce optimization (WFO) suite,: said Paul Stockford, president and chief analyst at Saddletree Research. "The innovative use of widgets on the supervisor desktop significantly simplifies and streamlines decision-making while creating a customizable workspace that is clean and efficient. Version 8.8 of Calabrio ONE will enable supervisors to spend less time analyzing data and more time acting on it."
The Calabrio ONE suite version 8.8 includes new features for Calabrio Call Recording, Calabrio Quality Management and Calabrio Workforce Management, including the following:
- A new Agent Schedule view for supervisors, which provides agent and team schedules, adherence and coverage views on a single unified screen.
- Drag-and-drop schedule editing, which allows supervisors to make quick and easy scheduling changes, preview the performance impact, and put the changes into production.
- Additional dashboard widgets for supervisors, including schedule, service-level, and adherence tracking for a named agent or group of agents.
- The ability to evaluate, score, and report on the quality of customer interactions through any channel (chat, email, social media, etc.).
- Expanded evaluation calibration capabilities enabling contact center managers to benchmark evaluators.
Calabrio ONE is designed for a more personalized, efficient user experience with intuitive navigation that streamlines all components of the workforce optimization suite, including call recording, quality management, analytics, workforce management, and performance management. Since integrating the components into a single interface, an increasing number of Calabrio customers take advantage of more than one application during the initial implementation.
Buyer's Guide Companies Mentioned