CRM Magazine Announces the Winners of the 2007 CRM Market Awards
NEW YORK -- CRM
magazine announced the winners of the 2007 CRM Market Awards at a reception here in conjunction with the magazine's destinationCRM2007
As the CRM software market extended its growth streak to a third consecutive year, CRM
magazine and the sixth annual CRM Market Awards honored the vendors, consultants, and end-user companies focused on creating and cultivating rewarding customer experiences and relationships through the sophisticated integration of people, processes, and technologies.
magazine is pleased to present the 2007 CRM Market Awards to those companies and individuals who are bringing customer relationship initiatives to new heights. These efforts are helping companies, streamline business processes, maximize profitability, and provide more value to customers," said David Myron, editorial director of CRM
magazine. "Congratulations to this year's award recipients. May they continue to raise the standard of CRM excellence."
In each of eight categories comprising the various fields of CRM excellence, the magazine named one vendor, firm, or consultancy as the Market Winner, denoting its receipt of the highest score compared to its peers. In addition, each category produced four Market Leader awards and a "One to Watch" winner in each category.
Winners, leaders, and "ones to watch" in the CRM Market Awards were determined through an extensive three-month process and proprietary rating formula that involves industry analysts, financial and corporate information, product and functionality assessments, and customer satisfaction scores.
Enterprise Suite CRM
Midmarket Suite CRM
- Winner: Oracle's Siebel Systems
- Leaders: Amdocs, Oracle's PeopleSoft, Salesforce.com, SAP
- One to Watch: Oracle
Small Business Suite CRM
- Winner: Salesforce.com
- Leaders: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, NetSuite, RightNow Technologies, Oracle's Siebel Systems
- One to Watch: Sage Software
Sales Force Automation
- Winner: Salesforce.com
- Leaders: Maximizer, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, NetSuite, Sage Software
- One to Watch: FrontRange GoldMine
- Winner: Salesforce.com
- Leaders: Entellium, Pragmatech, RightNow Technologies; Sage ACT!
- One to Watch: Landslide Technologies
- Winner: Unica
- Leaders: Aprimo, Oracle, SAS Institute; Teradata
- One to Watch: SAP
- Winner: SAS Institute
- Leaders: Business Objects, Cognos, Information Builders, Oracle
- One to Watch: SPSS
- Winner: SAS Institute's DataFlux
- Leaders: Business Objects' Firstlogic; Harte-Hanks' Trillium Software; IBM Information Integration Solutions; Pitney Bowes Group 1 Software
- One to Watch: Informatica
- Winner: Accenture
- Leaders: Capgemini, Deloitte Consulting, IBM Global Business Services, Tata Consulting Services
- One to Watch: BearingPoint
Six members of the CRM community were named by the magazine as 2007 Influential Leaders
- William Band, a principal analyst at Forrester Research;
- CRM magazine Hall of Famer Marc Benioff, founder, chairman, and CEO, Salesforce.com;
- Frederick Reichheld, director emeritus, Bain & Co., and creator, Net Promoter Score;
- John Roberts, cofounder and CEO, SugarCRM;
- Jonathan Rosenberg, senior vice president of product management and marketing, Google; and
- Brad Wilson, general manager of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
In addition, the magazine inducted the newest member of its CRM Hall of Fame
Greg Gianforte, founder, chairman, and CEO of RightNow Technologies.
The magazine also named six Rising Stars
for the year:
- U.K.-based marketing software provider Alterian;
- Eloqua, a vendor bridging the gap between sales and marketing;
- iEnterprises, mobile CRM vendor;
- reseller Infinity Info Systems;
- business-application software provider Infor; and
- product analytics vendor Vistaar.
Lastly, the magazine named three customer implementations as winners of its CRM Elite Award
--one each for an enterprise-level, midmarket, and small-business level CRM inititiative:
- Sybase (enterprise), a mixed deployment of Salesforce.com and Eloqua;
- Roland DGA (midmarket), a Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment with Axonom; and
- Voices.com (small-business), a deployment with Salesforce.com.
The CRM Market Awards are given to recognize people and companies that have performed at the highest level, shaping the industry and pushing it forward.
The 2007 CRM Market Awards were presented at a ceremony held at the destinationCRM2007 Conference
at the Marriott Marquis in New York. An expanded version of the results have been published in the September 2007 issue of CRM
magazine--available in print and in digital NXTBook format
. The awards package will appear online beginning September 1, 2007, at http://www.destinationCRM.com
CRM at the Tipping Point
The renowned author of
The Tipping Point and
Blink speaks at destinationCRM2007 about how CRM can break the barrier and make its way to success.
CRM Magazine Announces the 2006 Market Award Winners
The recipients were named at the destinationCRM 2006 Conference dinner last night in San Jose.
CRM Magazine Announces Its 2005 CRM Leader Awards
For this year's award recipients, hard work over this past year has helped streamline business processes and significantly improve customer relationship efforts.
The 2004 CRM Leader Awards: Introduction
The time has come once again for
CRM magazine to reward excellence and achievement among vendors in the CRM industry.
CRM Magazine Announces Its 2003 CRM Leader Awards
The ceremony buzzed with excitement as industry luminaries took the stage.
The 2007 CRM Service Leaders, Part 1
The customer care market in 2006 evolved at an enthralling rate--and at the forefront of these developments are our 2007 Service Leaders.
CRM Magazine Announces the Winners of the 2008 CRM Market Awards
20 Aug 2008
Companies, customers, and industry visionaries are honored for successes in the CRM marketplace over the previous 12 months.
The 2008 CRM Market Awards: Influential Leaders -- Brad Wilson
01 Sep 2008
The Steady: Brad Wilson -- general manager, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft.
CRM Magazine Announces Winners of 2010 CRM Market Awards
02 Aug 2010
CRM Evolution '10: As CRM magazine's annual conference gets under way, the ninth annual awards honor companies, customers, and industry visionaries for successes in the CRM marketplace over the previous 12 months.