Highspot Enhances Its Sales Enablement Suite
Highspot, provider of a sales enablement platform, has released several product updates around sales enablement analytics and online sales presentations.
Advances in Highspot's Live Pitch function incorporate screen sharing for online sales presentations. This will allow users to switch between slides and screen share demos via a Web-based framework.
This latest update also includes the full release of Highspot's sales enablement analytics, which allows marketing and sales to actively explore data to analyze the performance of their businesses. Highspot's analytics includes its patented machine learning technology, called Content Genomics, that analyzes how content has been modified.
The launch includes several additional product features to enhance user experience, sales effectiveness, and overall performance. They include the following:
- Slide Cast, which allows sales reps to pitch content directly to a browser window without the need of a client-side app.
- Screen Sharing Integration, which enables switching from Slide Cast to Screen Sharing.
- Customer Portals, which creates an online portal for sales reps to share content with customers, coupled with full content engagement analytics.
- Content Genomics, including the Content Comparison report to track the evolution of content.
- Analytics into content usage, content engagement, content comparison, and pitch engagement
- Promoted Spots And People, to help marketers promote sales-ready content directly to sales teams.
"Sales rep usage and customer engagement is the lynchpin to sales enablement. If sales reps don't use the platform, nothing else matters. Great user experience is what drives Highspot's incredible adoption rate with companies seeing 90 percent of sales reps actively use the platform," said Robert Wahbe, CEO and founder of Highspot, in a statement. "We continue to push the envelope in sales content management, online sales presentations, and sales enablement analytics. That's what makes Highspot the most advanced sales enablement platform on the market."
Highspot Releases Outlook Email Integration and Automatic Language Filtering
Updates to Highspot's sales enablement platform let users work within Microsoft Outlook and filter content by languages.
HighSpot Partners with ToutApp
The partnership between HighSpot and ToutApp will yield a streamlined sales process powered by content.
Brainshark Partners with Highspot
Brainshark and Highspot integrate their solutions for sales enablement.