Evergage Releases Evergage Recommend
Evergage, a provider of real-time personalization, has unveiled Evergage Recommend, an integrated recommendation system that is a native part of a full testing, targeting, and personalization solution.
Evergage Recommend builds on the real-time personalization capabilities of the Evergage Platform, incorporating dynamic suggestions of pertinent products or pieces of content that will resonate with individual visitors. Leveraging deep behavioral analytics and insights, Evergage Recommend delivers these suggestions based on visitors' expressed or implied preferences, as well as the aggregated browsing and past purchase behaviors of other visitors.
Evergage Recommend lets marketers use prebuilt algorithms, build their own from scratch, or customize prebuilt formulas by defining various parameters. Once created, recommendations can be deployed anywhere within a Web site by a marketer, not just placed in fixed positions.
"We strive to offer the most robust real-time personalization platform available today. A natural extension of that, Evergage Recommend was designed to work across industries and verticals, from the more obvious adopters, such as retailers, to travel, financial services and publishing companies," said Karl Wirth, co-founder and CEO of Evergage, in a statement. "This is an exciting new offering for our customers, and we're thrilled to provide a tightly integrated platform for making relevant recommendations that are uniquely tailored to each individual's experience."
Evergage Recommend also offers the following:
- Control: The recommendation algorithms aren't hidden in a black box. Instead, Evergage provides complete transparency so marketers can see the details and implications of their product or content recommendation strategies, modify them, or create new ones from scratch.
- True Intent: In addition to product popularity data based on clicks or purchases, Evergage also factors in deep individual visitor behavioral data, including time spent and overall engagement, to deliver highly targeted recommendations based on true intent and personal preferences.
- Relevancy: Deeper data and better algorithms enable Evergage-powered recommendations to consider individual affinity, segment, and survey response data along with overall intent.
- Real-Time Catalog: The solution does not require companies to integrate with product or content catalogs via APIs. Instead, catalog data is collected in real time as visitors browse the site so it can be used instantly for personalized recommendations.
- Complete Personalization: Seamless integration with the core Evergage Platform and other modules enables marketers to optimize recommendations per audience, place them anywhere on a Web page, A/B test strategies, and even use CRM, segment, survey, and social affinity data.
"With Evergage Recommend, our merchandising team can introduce relevant product recommendations with minimal effort," said Paul Kisicki, director of merchandising at Zumiez, a provider of clothing, footwear, and accessories, in a statement. "And because we're able to control and preview the algorithms driving recommendations, we're much more confident in what's being presented to shoppers based on their unique interests and preferences. Most importantly, the results have been validated by the measurable increase in sales of recommended products."
Evergage Adds Personalized Experience Management to Visual Editor
Enhancement enables personalization and testing of the entire Web site or in-app experience.
Evergage Launches B2B Detect for Site Personalization
New capabilities target visitors by IP address.
Evergage Integrates Its Real-Time Personalization Tool with Google Analytics
The integration makes user experience reporting available on a familiar interface.
Evergage Launches Mobile Apps Solution
Evergage for Mobile Apps automatically captures mobile app user behavioral data for omnichannel personalization.
Evergage Releases Data Hub
Evergage Data Hub synchronizes customer information across systems to improve real-time personalization.
Evergage Expands Evergage for Mobile Apps
Evergage for Mobile Apps now supports Android and in-app messaging to advance real-time marketing personalization.