Livefyre Releases Engagement Cloud
Livefyre, a provider of content curation and digital engagement, has released the Livefyre Engagement Cloud, which enables companiess to collect user-generated content from across the Web and publish it quickly to develop authentic customer experiences.
The Livefyre Engagement Cloud provides a single, unified platform to turn user-generated content into digital marketing collateral.
"The Livefyre Engagement Cloud provides brands and publishers with a centralized way to aggregate, store, and repurpose user-generated content. This enables them to move their customer communities out of the corner by infusing social content in every aspect of their Web sites and owned properties and not limiting social experiences to one piece of their marketing strategy," said Jordan Kretchmer, CEO and founder of Livefyre, in a statement. "This allows them to gain insight into their customer community, deliver interesting content, and turn their owned properties into positive, engaging experiences."
The social depth platform incorporates a number of features, including the following:
- Social Library finds content by trawling the Web for user-generated content for and about brands. The Social Library also allows brands and publishers to find, organize, and request rights. The Social Library Image Classifier app automatically recognizes objects in photos, applies tags as metadata, and builds a visual library for use in marketing campaigns and in populating owned property.
- Social Hub Templates creates, customizes, and launches experiences that align with the experience the brand wishes to create.
- App Publisher creates, configures and updates Web site experiences without requiring a single line of code.
- SocialSync automatically captures reactions to Twitter and Facebook content.
- User Permissions assigns specific roles to specific users while maintaining control of every aspect of user-generated content collection and publication.
- ModQ allows brands to establish specific content rules based on community guidelines and facilitates reviews only of content that follows those rules.
- Comments, Chat and Reviews integrates with existing profile systems, keeping audiences engaged on proprietary Web sites rather than off-site networks.
The Livefyre Engagement Cloud seamlessly integrates with existing technology infrastructures, including Web site analytics tools, and offers more than 40 APIs to enable customizable experiences.
Livefyre Introduces Content Hubs
10 Feb 2016
Customizable and mobile-optimized templates enable companies to create and launch content-driven digital experiences.
Livefyre Integrates with OpenText Experience Suite
13 Apr 2016
The integration between LiveFyre and OpenText enables companies to capture customer sentiment through social applications and dynamic user-generated content.
Adobe Acquires Livefyre
03 May 2016
The Livefyre acquisition extends Adobe Marketing Cloud by connecting user-generated and branded content.