Verint Updates Enterprise Feedback Management Solution
Verint Systems today announced enhancements to Verint Enterprise Feedback Management(EFM) that help drive smarter engagement across today's digital enterprises. The solution—part of Verint's broader Customer Engagement Optimization portfolio—focuses on connecting an organization and its employees with customers over a sustained period of time.
In the latest release, key feature updates include a new survey engine, enhanced question presentation, an integrated SMS survey deployment for mobile devices, and improved reporting, analysis, and case management capabilities.
The Verint Enterprise Feedback Management enhancements offer the following key feature updates:
- Survey Engine, which offers organizations the foundation and enhanced design capabilities for creating more engaging and visually appealing surveys.
- Survey Theme Designer, with advanced design and editing features that allow users to create corporate-branded surveys that align with an organization's digital look, feel, and experience.
- Simplified SMS Survey Deployment, with a new dashboard and user interface tailored to SMS to make it easier and faster to manage and monitor text and SMS campaigns. It also includes a survey editing mode to help authors create options that are relevant for SMS surveys versus a full Web survey. In addition, users can schedule imports and add participants straight from the SMS interface.
- More powerful survey management and analytical tools;
- Improved case management capabilities;
- The ability to integrate to the agent desktop; and
- The ability to create and distribute reports based on the organizational hierarchy they have established.
"These enhancements reinforce our commitment to delivering enterprise-level omnichannel solutions to support our customer engagement optimization strategy," said Nancy Treaster, senior vice president and general manager of strategic operations at Verint Enterprise Intelligence Solutions, in a statement. "By advancing the user experience and making it easier to create engaging and visually appealing surveys with our EFM solution, organizations can focus on leveraging multichannel responses through actionable intelligence."
Verint WFO Is Now Available as a Mobile App
Verint releases a mobile workforce optimization app for Android and Apple devices.
Verint Engagement Analytics Offers 'Unprecedented' Cross-Channel Analytics
The joint Verint-Kana cloud-based solution enhances customer engagement insight.
Verint Teams with Unify to Bring WFO to More Contact Centers
The partnership will extend the reach of Verint's workforce optimization solutions to enterprise contact centers.
Buyer's Guide Companies Mentioned