Talkwalker Teams with Tableau to Generate Business Insights from Social Data
Talkwalker has integrated its social intelligence solution with Tableau's business intelligence software. Joint customers can now combine social data with internal or third-party data.
By combining Talkwalker social data with other data sets using the Tableau integration, businesses can understand how information gleaned from social and online correlates with internal figures, such as revenue, profits, customer retention, and lead generation. Third-party statistics, such as census data, weather data, and shopper numbers, can also be integrated.
The new integration will allow users to do the following:
- Predict consumer trends based on sentiment and optimize inventory;
- Optimize research and development costs by determining the tastes of regional customers through social listening and cross-referencing this data with supply costs to design new products for specific audiences;
- Increase store visits through geo-localized advertising, tracking posts by location using social listening and driving customers to their nearest store with personalized offers;
- Improve ROI calculations for marketing, comparing online, offline, and social marketing expenditures with impact on sales, share of voice, and engagement rates; and
- Correlate financial data with social presence by tracking enterprise financial and stock information with social data and other key online metrics.
"Social data is becoming a key source of information for businesses of all sizes, but the value of this data grows exponentially when combined with other sources," said Todd Grossman, CEO Americas at Talkwalker, in a statement. "Using Tableau's innovative dashboards and visualizations together with Talkwalker's market-leading social data coverage and powerful social media analytics, users have all the tools they need to understand how the information they're seeing on social ties into other business functions. The potential uses are incredibly broad, ranging from logistics and product development, to customer service and sales."
Birst Partners With Tableau To Offer Data Visualization Capability
A technological integration between the two complementary solutions will provide more data agility.
Talkwalker Introduces IQ Apps for Social Data
IQ Apps helps companies to use social data to make informed decisions.
Tableau Releases Version 9.0 of Tableau Online
Upgrade brings improved performance, smarter analytics, and expanded data access.
Talkwalker Integrates with Hootsuite
The integration provides one platform for social media management and analytics.
Talkwalker Introduces Content Analytics IQ
Talkwalker Content Analytics IQ helps marketers with lead generation from social media.
Wipro Partners with Tableau
Wipro's collaboration with Tableau will yield advanced business iIntelligence and visualization solutions.
Altiscale Partners with Tableau
Partnership combines Tableau's visual analytics with Altiscale's big data-as-a-service platform.