Nimble Launches Smart Contacts App
Nimble, a provider of social relationship management, has launched Smart Contacts apps for Gmail, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. The new Nimble Smart Contacts App automatically builds live contact and company profiles on anyone in email inboxes and every app in the supported Web browsers.
Nimble automatically builds CRM databases by gathering existing contact and company records and linking them to email, calendar events, and social interactions. It now delivers critical context and intelligent relationship insights in& Chrome, Safari, or Firefox browsers; Gmail,Outlook, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, AngelList, CrunchBase, Google+, Hootsuite, TweetDeck, and mobile apps forApple iOS and Android.
The New Nimble Smart Contacts App provides these benefits:>
- The Smart Contacts App provides context to connect intelligently and take action from any social site or business app.
- Live Profiles on People and Companies: Nimble finds instant insights on people or companies and builds live profiles on the fly: simply hover to discover and click to connect. It delivers essential contact details, including who people are, where they work, where they are from, and company details, like number of company employees, year founded, revenue, industry, CEO details, location, social profiles, contacts, and more.
- One-Click Import and Updates: Nimble pulls details from email and Web pages with one click to create and enrich contact records.
- Match Social Profiles Automatically: The Smart Contacts App can suggest additional social profiles for contacts and companies and add new profiles from Twitter, AngelList, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Foursquare, Instagram, and more.
- Intelligent Up-To-Date Relationship Insights: Nimble links social profile details for contacts and companies and keeps them up to date. It then downloads relationship insights from dozens of sources around the Web, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, AngelList, Instagram, and Foursquare. Nimble updates itself with details like company name, title, location, experience, education, shared relationships, mutual interests, and more.
- Update, Organize and Take Action: Users can organize contacts with tags, log notes about people they meet, and schedule tasks to follow up at a later date.
"CRMs fail due to lack of use. Nobody wants to constantly be in their CRM, manually editing and updating contact records. Nimble is the first relationship platform that automatically creates records with rich insights and logs all email and social interactions," said Jon Ferrara, CEO of Nimble, in a statement. "With the release of our new Smart Contacts App, we are enabling our customers to bring their relationships with them everywhere they work."
Nimble Launches Android Smart Contacts App
New Nimble Android app delivers intelligent relationship insights for business contacts.
Nimble Launches New Chrome Smart Contacts App
Nimble Smart Contacts adds relationship insights to browsers, Gmail, Microsoft Office 365, and Salesforce.com.
Cirrus Insight Adds Nimble Smart Contacts Integration for Gmail
Salespeople can access Nimble's Smart Contact insights right within their email inboxes.