Nimble Launches Android Smart Contacts App
Nimble, a provider of social selling relationship intelligence for business professionals, launched its Smart Contacts Android app yesterday. The Nimble Smart Contacts app gathers contact details, insights, email, social conversations, and signals into one mobile app.
Nimble reviews information from dozens of sources around the Web, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, AngelList, Instagram, Foursquare, and more, to collect public information into one resource to help business professionals prepare for sales calls, meetings, and interviews.
Key Features of the Android app include the following:
- Smart Social Relationship Manager: Nimble combines contacts from Google Contacts, Outlook and Apple Address Book. It then maps and discovers the most important contact information on the Web (Twitter, AngelList, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, FourSquare, Instagram and more), connects email, calendar, and social interactions, and then keeps it up to date and in sync on a daily basis.
- Automatic Social Profile Matching: Nimble removes the detective work required to find contact details by mapping contacts' social profiles and consolidating the key background informatio into a digital dossier.
- Intelligent Relationship Insights: Nimble searches the Web and social networks to deliver insights to provide context about contacts, such as mutual interests, shared passions, and important moments.
- Stay top of mind with Stay In Touch Reminders: Since Nimble automatically logs email conversations and social connections it’s easy to set a Stay In Touch cycle and let Nimble remind you to Stay In Touch.
- Simply Organize with Tags, Tasks and Notes: Organize contacts with tags, log details about the people you meet with notes, and remember to follow-up with tasks.
"Nimble has re-imagined customer relationship management by pioneering the world's first Intelligent Relationship Manager for social selling. We created a platform that makes it simple to build your brand and, nurture your professional network," said Jon Ferrara, CEO of Nimble, in a statement. "With the release of our native mobile App for Android, we are extending where and how our customers can use Nimble's intelligent contact insights to power their network and grow their business."
The new Nimble Android app is the latest release of Nimble Smart Contacts Insights. Nimble has been extending its Social Relationship Management Platform and now delivers critical contact context and intelligent relationship insights in Chrome, Gmail, Google Apps, Outlook, Safari, Firefox, Hootsuite, Apple iOS, Android, and soon Salesforce.com.
Nimble Launches Smart Contacts App
Nimble Smart Contacts offers insights on people and companies for Web browsers and email inboxes.