Canto Integrates Flight DAM Solution with MailChimp
Canto, a provider of digital asset management solutions, has integrated its cloud-based Flight software with MailChimp, a provider of email marketing services, enabling users to add branded digital assets from Flight to their MailChimp email marketing campaigns without needing to search through folders or email to locate files.
This latest integration with MailChimp is one of the many updates in Flight ORD, the latest release of the software-as-a-service (SaaS) DAM system. Flight users can now access branded visual content on MailChimp without downloading any files to a hard drive.
Other key additions to Flight include the following:
- Self-registration, for allowing specified email domains or those with invitation codes to individually register to Flight accounts;
- Upload Links, which allow external contributors to upload digital content to the main library;
- File relations, for grouping related files for quicker digital asset access;
- Personalized layouts for file information pages;
- User commenting on specific versions of digital assets;
- Video previews in high-definition;
- Advanced privileges for Crew Members; and
- Automatic sync of updated content to portals.
Intellinote Integrates with Salesforce, Zendesk, Dropbox, Box, and MailChimp
Intellinote also unveils integration portals for users and developers.
MailChimp Offers Pro Package
MailChimp Pro offers advanced data analysis and optimization features for email campaigns.
Canto Introduces Flight PHL for Managing Marketing Assets
Flight PHL offers visualization, collaboration, and digital copyright protection.