MailChimp Offers Pro Package
MailChimp yesterday released the Pro package, a suite of testing, analysis, and reporting features to help businesses optimize their email and e-commerce marketing. The entire feature set costs only $199 in addition to a monthly plan.
MailChimp Pro comes on the heels of MailChimp's more robust A/B testing feature, new automation workflows, and new application programming interface with automation functionality.
"MailChimp Pro is built for businesses that are serious about using customer data to make email marketing more effective," said Chief Data Scientist John Foreman in a statement. "Whether by identifying trends with Comparative Reports or gathering insights across multiple design and copy combinations with Multivariate Testing, MailChimp Pro serves up data that empowers users to market to their audiences intelligently."
The features in the new MailChimp Pro package include the following:
- Multivariate testing with a drag-and-drop editor to help conmpanies discover which campaign components perform best;
- Comparative reports to allow marketers to view performance over time, compare campaigns to each other in a single view, schedule recurring reports, and build segments based on reports;
- Delivery Insight, which shows users where their campaigns are after they click send;
- MailChimp Reputation Score, which shows where an individual account stands from a deliverability perspective, and how it compares to other users' accounts; and
- Stop Delivery, which halts high-volume campaigns in real time, stopping the send before it hits inboxes.
Canto Integrates Flight DAM Solution with MailChimp
The integration helps marketing teams add digital assets to their email campaigns.