UserTesting Adds Features to Its Human Insight Platform
UserTesting has added capabilities in the latest release of its human insight platform to enable organizations to gather and analyze customer feedback with increased confidence.
The new features include the following:
- Instant Insight, which automatically surfaces interesting patterns, trends, and anomalies for tasked-based questions by evaluating across behavioral metrics, intent, and sentiment data simultaneously.
- Path Filter, which enables users to focus on specific behaviors using a search capability that hones in on results for web pages, intents, and sentiments.
- An enhanced Intent Path function that detects more than 100 of the most common behaviors based on how contributors interact with web-based experiences. The intents and behaviors are then visualized on a path flow, highlighting critical moments of interactions as people complete tasks.
- Build-Your-Own Test Invitations, which helps companies customize and brand the test experience.
- Preview for Mobile, which provides full visibility into the test experience from the contributor perspective, allowing test creators to confirm all tasks and instructions are accurate and all links and assets render correctly before launching the test.
"We are constantly striving to make it easier for companies to incorporate human insight across all of the experiences they deliver with greater ease and efficiency," said Kaj van de Loo, chief technology officer of UserTesting, in a statement. "Each and every one of these innovations has been designed to enable companies to gain insights into their customers' perspectives with greater clarity and efficiency. We strive to make empathy easier to scale for any organization looking to deliver customer experiences."
UserTesting Adds AI/ML to Human Insights Platform
UserTesting's latest features include AI-suggested sentiment analysis, enhanced mobile testing capabilities, and simplified sharing through JIRA integration.