MaritzCX Launches CXFuel
MaritzCX, a provider of global customer experience (CX) software and program management, today released the CXFuel framework with a flexible architecture and a developer portal that enable users to access their CX data through APIs, as well as an Integrations Hub with pre-built connectors for popular enterprise systems.
With CXFuel, critical customer data about perceptions, issues, and needs can flow back and forth between the MaritzCX platform and other enterprise systems.
"CX data is most powerful when it flows freely to and from all systems that drive decision-making and front-line results," said Justin Thompson, vice president of strategy at MaritzCX, in a statement. "By allowing business-critical systems to serve as a home base for all team members, actionable insights will be generated more quickly and CX professionals can demonstrate their value more effectively."
This framework also provides access to MaritzCX's open APIs that allow users to automate survey and case management processes and extract all survey responses from the platform to feed them into other applications. Additionally, MaritzCX customers have access to several pre-built connectors, including the following:
- Adobe Analytics Connector, which combines Adobe's analytics with MaritzCX's Bonfire survey solution to users understand the emotions, motivations, and attitudes that drive how and what customers do when they visit web sites.
- Marketo Connector, which integrates survey and predictive analytics data directly into Marketo, helping organizations tailor their marketing communications and offers accordingly.
- Oracle Sales Cloud Connector, which gives sales teams access to survey feedback from their accounts collected through the MaritzCX platform. This also allows users to guide conversations based on whether customers need remediation or are ripe for new products.
- Salesforce Connector, which automatically updates Salesforce.com CRM with the latest customer feedback data, allowing users to identify issues, assess next steps, and use workflows to create, assign, and manage at-risk cases.
- Tableau Connector, which enables CX data to be exported to Tableau, giving organizations a holistic view of business, operational, and CX data from a single place.
MaritzCX Launches PredictionCX to Boost Customer Retention
The added capabilities aim to predict—and prevent—customer churn.
MaritzCX Releases SocialCX
SocialCX helps companies enhance their online reputation with quick responses to customer reviews and social feedback
MaritzCX Launches ActionCX
ActionCX from MaritzCX turns customer feedback into insights that can drive company-wide change.
MaritzCX Partners with CX Workout
Joint solution offers journey mapping based on qualitative research and quantitative analysis.