Salesforce's Desk.com Offers Business Analytics and Reporting Tools
Desk.com, Salesforce.com's social and mobile help desk platform for small and midsized businesses, earlier this week released several new business reporting analytics tools.
The product, known as Desk.com Business Insights, has been in private testing since early March and is now generally available to all Desk.com customers.
Desk.com Business Insights includes pre-built reports to help SMBs understand their businesses. Now, companies can measure the performance of their customer service teams, get dashboards in real time, and slice and dice reports on the fly.
Desk.com Business Insights includes the following features:
- Twelve pre-built reports that show the average handle time, time to first response, and first contact resolution, based on industry best practices and standards.
- Analytics Dashboard that gives companies a complete, at-a-glance summary of the health of their customer support organizations.
- Real-Time Data Collection for more accurate reporting on the metrics that matter.
- Segmented Reporting that lets companies break down metrics by time (hours, days, weeks, or months), and across other dimensions including labels, custom fields, agents, groups, channels, and priority.
- Exporting Tools that give companies the option to download reports as .CSV files or send as attachments to share insights broadly across the organization.
Action-based agent performance reports within the Desk.com Business Insights application shows users how many customer service requests have been opened, resolved, replied to, reassigned or reopened, even if they are not the user originally assigned the case in question. It also provides an efficient way to observe other insights, such as which customer service methods are most well-received by customers, response vs. resolution times, etc.
Users can also garner and share their Desk.com data within their companies through various means, including a dozen distinct, pre-built, auto-generated reports and a number of exporting tools.
Salesforce launched the Desk.com platform in January to give SMBs a single point from which to organize customer service requests that come in through email, phone, social media, or other channels.