ExactTarget Expands Its Product Suite
Global interactive marketing provider ExactTarget unveiled its expanded suite of digital marketing applications today, defining the next generation of marketing with new cloud-based solutions to plan, create, automate, and measure cross-channel interactive marketing.
Built on ExactTarget's Fuel platform and integrated with the ExactTarget Interactive Marketing Hub, the new innovations extend the company's cross-channel marketing capabilities with advanced email sending and optimization, integrated mobile push messaging, and cross-channel marketing automation.
"Today's hyper-connected consumers are fueling a transformation in marketing that require organizations quickly evolve to meet their customers' needs and expectations online," said Scott Dorsey, ExactTarget's co-founder and CEO, in a statement. "The next generation of marketing is here, and it is called Inspired Marketing. It is the reality that every interaction with a brand must inspire future interactions to build loyalty and drive repeat sales."
Announced today before a sold-out crowd of more than 4,000 attending ExactTarget's annual user conference Connections, the expanded suite of digital marketing products and technologies include the following:
- MobilePush - Provides the first enterprise application to integrate push notifications into cross-channel digital marketing with advanced reporting, analytics, and cross-channel integration.
- Cross-Channel Playbooks - Provides a step-by-step guide within the Interactive Marketing Hub to develop campaigns across email, mobile, social, and the Web to solve common use cases.
- Distributed Sending - Enables enterprises and distributed organizations to empower business units, franchisees, and stores with an intuitive application to create, send and track local email campaigns; features enterprise content management, approvals, and permissions.
- Advanced Web Solutions - Enables marketers to leverage customer preferences, browsing behavior, and engagement to power personalized Web content and product recommendations powered by newly acquired iGoDigital.
- Business-to-Business Automation - Expands capabilities to create, deploy, and manage online lead nurturing marketing campaigns through integrations with salesforce.com, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and SugarCRM powered by newly acquired Pardot.
- Fuel Platform - Enables developers and technology providers to build upon, extend, and integrate with ExactTarget's Interactive Marketing Hub and its suite of messaging and automation applications.
"The level of innovation we are announcing today across all of our product lines is unprecedented and is a reflection of our commitment to delivering marketers best of breed applications and interoperability across today's top digital marketing channels," said Scott McCorkle, ExactTarget's president of technology and strategy, in the statement. "With these new innovations, we are delivering Inspired Marketing and defining the next generation of marketing by providing the most powerful, flexible suite of products to help organizations connect with their customers."
Demandbase Launches Targeted Display Ad Platform for B2B Marketers
New offering lets marketers deliver personalized ads to companies without cookies.
Microsoft Jumps into the Marketing Automation Space
Acquisition provides further proof of maturing market.
Cross-Channel Design Can Be Transformational
Companies today must deliver cohesive experiences across multiple touchpoints.
TailoredMail Allows Marketers to Create Mobile-Optimized Emails
New app lets users design an HTML5 version of emails, landing pages, microsites, and more.