Avaya Unveils New Customer Experience Management Tools
Avaya today unveiled new analytics and customer interaction solutions that help harness the power of big data and the growing number of ways that customers want access to companies.
New Avaya Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions offer tools for mining and analyzing data, applications for expanding and synchronizing multichannel customer interactions, and deployment options for virtualized environments.
Avaya Customer Experience Management solutions now include the following new capabilities:
- Avaya Aura Call Center Elite Multichannel, which layers multichannel capabilities, including Web chat, social media, text messaging, and email onto Avaya's call center software.
- Avaya Customer Experience Virtualized Environment, which provides organizations with Avaya contact center applications, such as skills-based routing, multichannel interactions, reporting and self-service capabilities, optimized for VMware environments.
- Avaya Automated Chat, which integrates with live chat support for an intelligent response engine. An optional feature, Answer Desk, allows non-chat agents to tap the automation engine to get answers for their non-chat customer contacts.
- Avaya Speech Analytics, which integrates the actual voice of the customer into performance management practices;
- Avaya Contact Flow Analytics, which enables organizations to identify and remedy call flow issues through a number of visualization tools, including flow graphs, dashboards and tabular reports. Currently available through Avaya Professional Services, Contact Flow Analytics provides information about the effectiveness and efficiency of routing, agent performance, and the overall customer experience.
One of the biggest strengths of the applications, which can be deployed in one suite or as separate a la carte offerings, is the speed with which they can now be deployed, according to Cory Glover, senior marketing manager at Avaya. "Companies are able to spin up multichannel apps and get them deployed in hours instead of the days or weeks that it used to take," he says.
Additionally, existing customers can deploy any of the new solutions as add-ons or as part of an entirely new solution set, Glover notes.
Though Avaya's solutions have traditionally been geared toward midsized, large, and multinational enterprises, Glover sees some of the new offerings being sought by smaller firms as well. "We're seeing a lot of strong interest already," he says.
"Companies today are struggling to keep pace with serving customers the way they need to be served to increase their lifetime value. Customers want convenience, but on the business side, delivering on convenience can be incredibly complex," said Mark de la Vega, vice president and general manager of the Contact Center Business Unit at Avaya, in a statement. "Avaya's customer experience management analytics tools, coupled with our multichannel interaction solutions, replaces guesswork with certainty to support strategic decisions that enable a more personal, streamlined experience that is integrated across channels throughout the customer's journey."
Knowlagent's RightTime Intraday Management Integrated with Avaya Call Management
Integration with call center automatic call distribution technology allows centers to aggregate idle time in real time
Avaya Releases New Aura Collaboration and Unified Communications Tool
Avaya Aura Virtualized Environment provides an accelerated path to unified communications.
Avaya Expands DevConnect Select Product Program
New technology partners and solutions added to the long list of suppliers.
CRM Service Awards: Service Leaders
Choose a Winning Combination of Customer Experience Metrics
Improve customer loyalty with the right mix.
Six Customer Service Investments to Consider
Emerging technology trends hold great promise.