Workfront Integrates with Adobe Creative Cloud
Workfront, a provider of cloud-based enterprise work management solutions, has integrated with Adobe Creative Cloud to enable marketing and creative design teams to standardize their processes by creating a bridge between the work they have to do and the work they enjoy doing.
"The Creative Cloud integration is a Workfront plug-in extension that allows creative designers to design in Photoshop, InDesign, or Illustrator, and then send the assets to review in Workfront, allowing a designer to remain in one application," said Steven ZoBell, chief product and technology officer at Workfront, in a statement. "Digital asset managers are also able to maintain a centralized repository of all approved creative assets by automatically syncing files, folders, assets, comments, and metadata between Workfront and the Adobe Experience Manager."
The new capabilities offered through the Workfront and Adobe integrations include the following
- The Creative Cloud plug-in minimizes the amount of time creative designers manage applications to complete projects. Creative designers can stay in one application and continue working on their queue of projects.
- Workfront's integration with the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) helps designers maintain a centralized asset repository that is searchable, without having to toggle between the applications.
- Centralized asset management whereby both applications synchronize files, folders, metadata, comments, changes, and updates so the most current version of assets are made available to stakeholders.
- Better version control of brand assets synced to AEM so assets made generally available are the approved, final versions.
- Workfront's plug-in helps creative designers stay productive from creating the assets to receiving proof edits and approvals. This integration supports teams that follow agile marketing processes as designers can better respond to frequent feedback.
Workfront Releases a Mobile Marketing App
The app aims to help marketers manage their projects and teams while on the go.
Wiredrive Integrates with Adobe Creative Cloud
The new integrations—with Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator—aim to streamline workflows for marketing and promotional campaigns.
Hive9 Integrates Marketing Performance with Workfront
Users can plan marketing budgets and campaigns in Hive9 and seamlessly execute them in Workfront.