Transera Adds Call Center Management and Administration from within Salesforce
Transera today announced deeper integration with Salesforce through the Transera Call Center App for the Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds.
The availability of this new app means that contact centers wanting their agents to make and receive phone calls from within Salesforce, can now also build, manage and administer their call centers within Salesforce. The application allows Salesforce administrators and call center managers to add agents, teams, and sites; designate existing Salesforce CRM users as voice agents; set up IVR call flows, define call routing strategies, and record and monitor calls from within Salesforce.
The Transera Call Center App adds Call Data and Agent Activity Records to the Salesforce database for unified reporting with Salesforce data using the Salesforce reporting capabilities. This new data, plus data in any Salesforce existing object including leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities, and cases can be used to drive the behavior of the IVR and call routing strategies.
Key features added to the existing call control, click-to-call, and agent screen pop CTI integration include the following:
- Call center agent, team and site administration from within Salesforce;
- Call routing strategies that can be managed within Salesforce and driven by data in any Salesforce object including leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities and cases;
- IVR Call Flow Builder in Salesforce that can fetch data from any Salesforce data object to determine responses and call routing;
- Unified reporting of customer interactions and agent activity across channels within the Salesforce database using Salesforce reporting; and
- Call recording and monitoring from within Salesforce.
"We had two objectives for this deeper integration with Salesforce,"said Prem Uppaluru, Transera's CEO and co-founder, in a statement. "The first was to give Salesforce customers of any size access to the Transera Call Center application, which industry-leading companies like Office Depot and Guthy-Renker already use. The second was to make it much easier to ;determine what agent and customer attributes and behaviors result in desired business outcomes by bringing the Salesforce customer data and the Transera call center data together for reporting and analysis."
The Transera Call Center App for Salesforce expands the existing Open CTI integration with new functionality that lets call centers build and administer operations within Salesforce, eliminating the need to add another application to their infrastructure with redundant login, users, and administration requirements. For contact centers that need to scale quickly, setting up and administering a new call center can be done within the Salesforce Administration and Build functions.