Salesforce Brings MarketShare into ExactTarget Marketing Cloud
MarketShare has been selected into ExactTarget Marketing Cloud's partner community network to provide advanced cross-channel planning and attribution solutions to ExactTarget Marketing Cloud customers.
MarketShare's technology will help companies apply multichannel planning and attribution to their marketing and advertising efforts. The solution will unify data from across the ExactTarget Marketing Cloud to provide predictive planning capabilities across all marketing and sales channels.
The solution includes both online and offline factors, can measure cross-media impacts and long-term consequences, and integrates market- and user-level analytics.
Sample insights and recommendations include the following:
- The potential impact of changes in email, social, display, and online video on financial results, including in-store sales driven by digital marketing;
- The impact of traditional and online media on social performance;
- The amplification effects of earned media;
- The right amount to invest by media in advertising to drive social media engagement; and
- The appropriate spend to advertising on various digital channels.
Other key product capabilities include the following:
- Improved measurement of the incremental impact of digital channels and tactics;
- Automated campaign planning and mid-campaign course corrections;
- Greater synchronization between digital and offline media measurement and planning;
- Single source of truth for marketing performance; and
- Technology that scales for multibrand and global deployments.
"Salesforce ExactTarget Marketing Cloud is a leading one-to-one digital marketing platform, and we are excited to deliver best-of-breed planning and attribution technology to its clients," said Jon Vein, co-founder and CEO of MarketShare, in a statement. "Our combined solution will empower ExactTarget Marketing Cloud clients to improve marketing allocation and attribution across all channels—online and offline, mobile and in-store—and to help automate campaign planning and course corrections."
"The future of marketing is connecting with customers in entirely new ways through email, mobile, social, Web, and even connected products," said Woodson Martin, chief marketing officer at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud, in a statement. "Together, Salesforce and MarketShare are bringing solutions to CMOs that better connect those digital marketing channels with sales and revenue growth."
"MarketShare's planning and attribution technology is, hands down, best-in-class," added Bryan Wade, chief product officer at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud, in a statement. "It gives marketers a clear understanding of what factors are contributing to success and which combinations of touch points best deliver revenue. Through our partnership with MarketShare, ExactTarget Marketing Cloud clients will be able to achieve more informed and effective one-to-one marketing than ever before."
The solution will be available to ExactTarget Marketing Cloud customers in early 2015.
Salesforce.com Finalizes ExactTarget Acquisition
15 Jul 2013
New partnership creates a ‘world-class' marketing platform.
Salesforce ExactTarget Marketing Cloud to Deliver LinkedIn Sponsored Updates
25 Apr 2014
New deal empowers marketers to manage, track, and improve ROI for LinkedIn Advertising.
Salesforce Bolsters its Marketing Cloud with Predictive Decisions
05 Mar 2015
Additions will allow companies to tailor more personalized marketing campaigns based on data gleaned from online user activity.
MarketShare Acquires DataSong
01 Apr 2015
The acquisition brings together two marketing analytics firms.
MarketShare Launches SpendCheck
13 Aug 2015
SpendCheck lets marketers compare their marketing efforts to industry standards to help optimize investments.