SDL Releases New Version of SDL Web
SDL today released a new version of SDL Web, a digital experience solution that enables businesses to build and deploy multibrand, multilingual Web sites. The enhanced offering, built from the roots of SDL's WCM platform, Tridion, now includes SDL's Experience Optimization, Digital Media Management, and Localization capabilities in an integrated platform
SDL Web enables brands to scale their online presence in response to their evolving digital strategies. Enhanced context brokering technology helps marketers adapt and personalize customer experiences based on behavioral and transactional data.
The latest release of SDL Web features several enhancements for both marketing and IT, including the following:
- Instant Site, to help companies launch new Web sites, product sections, or campaigns in a guided manner.
- Adaptive BluePrinting, to help companies promote regional content or campaigns to be used globally or share content across lines of businesses.
- Unified Authoring and Translation Process, to help companies accelerate global launches through content workflows with integrated translation reviews.
- State-of-the-Art Microservices, a modular approach to system deployment that provides connectivity to critical front-end and back-end systems.
- Topology Manager, to centralize the configuration of Web delivery environments, both on premises and in the cloud.
- Enhanced Digital Media that includes a responsive video player for streaming content through a new JSON API,all with support for YouTube API v3 as well as high compression WebP and JPEG XR formats.
"A brand's success or failure is not determined by its customer experience or digital experience strategy, but rather its ability to execute," said Dennis van der Veeke, chief technology officer at SDL, in a statement. "The latest release of SDL Web gives organizations the power to easily build sophisticated multibrand, multilingual Web sites to drive better outcomes of their digital marketing ecosystem. As the modern Web environment continues to evolve, SDL Web is enabling organizations to adapt for the future, quickly and easily, while continuing to engage and foster brand loyalty across the globe. SDL Web is sophistication made simple for brands."
SDL Releases Global Team App
Users can now collaborate with global sales teams with real-time multilingual translation within the Salesforce.com platform.
SDL Launches SDL Marketing Solutions
SDL Marketing Solutions enable companies to adapt, manage, and deliver marketing content to customers around the world.
SDL Adds Neural Machine Translation to Its Enterprise Translation Server
The technology aims to speed up the process of customizing communications for international customers and prospects.