Pipeliner CRM Updates Product with 40 New Features
Pipeliner CRM today announced an update to its Pipeliner CRM application. This update is stacked with productivity and usability enhancements, including more functional calendar views, social media improvements, customization to lead scoring, and native integrations with Box and Gmail.
Pipeliner just updated the solution in May, relaunching its Pipeliner CRM application with new tools for sales teams. Main new features are highlighted by social profiling for each contact record, two-way sync with Google Apps and Microsoft Outlook, lead scoring, calculated fields, and an updated mobile app for iOS and Android. Social streams are now embedded right into the workflow, enabling the salesperson to build relationships by reacting to what prospects and customers are saying across their feeds and proactively sharing information or links.
New features and enhancements in this latest version include the following:
- Expanded, customizable calendar - now integrates with Google Calendar (and Outlook Calendar) including five layout views and versatile activity flow.
- Improvements in social media integration: - The system is now more nimble, offering auto-refresh social feeds and improved photo quality.
- Integration with Box - Store, open and auto-sync Box files directly within Pipeliner CRM.
- Gmail integration - enables users to send, receive, and have a complete history of communication with all contacts within Pipeliner CRM.
- Customized Mathematical Scoring Fields - Fundamental, yet automated programming in a built-in interface scores the viability of any prospect, lead, or opportunity, plus auto-calculations for use cases like interest and taxes.
- Help & Customization - New multi-column layouts and detailed, helpful explainers now available, in-product.
- More than 35 additional productivity enhancements and new efficiencies based on user feedback.
Worldwide customer relationship management (CRM) software totaled $20.4 billion in 2013, up 13.7 percent from $18 billion in 2012, according to Gartner, which forecasts CRM usage increasing 15 percent (23 percent for SaaS versions) through 2017.
"Soon it will be unthinkable for any business not to have a CRM system in place. Pipeliner CRM is positioning itself to be the CRM of choice, offering the right features at the right time in the changing landscape of global sales," said Nikolaus Kimla, CEO of Pipeliner, in a statement. "Pipeliner CRM continues to grow to match the trendline of this booming market, adding key players to the award-winning team."
Recent announcements of Eric Quanstrom as chief marketing officer, Alyson Button Stone as content director, and Rachel Miller as chief listener support this growth strategy, he added.
Pipeliner CRM Launches Principia to Encourage Sales Team Efficiency
Version 8.0 of the sales-centric CRM platform enhances functionality at all stages of the sales process.