Pipelinersales today relaunched its Pipeliner CRM application with new tools for sales teams. Main new features are highlighted by social profiling for each contact record, two-way sync with Google Apps and Microsoft Outlook, lead scoring, calculated fields, and an updated mobile app for iOS and Android.
Social streams are now embedded right into the workflow, enabling the salesperson to build relationships by reacting to what prospects and customers are saying across their feeds and proactively sharing information or links.
Other changes to Pipeliner CRM include the following:
- Social channels are now native to the Pipeliner CRM Sales Process—Connect social streams right in Pipeliner CRM to spot opportunities.
- Email Privacy and Convenience--Use IMAP or “bcc” to sync email in Pipeliner CRM.
- The ability to add custom Web pages to Pipeliner CRM -putting an end to browser jumping.
- Automated lead scoring—Fill in the smart fields and sales teams are aware the instant a lead turns into an opportunity.
- Upgraded Mobile App - Pipeliner CRM for iOS and Android.
- Calculated Fields - Ability to auto calculate one field based on another field in Pipeliner.
- More than 25 productivity enhancements and new efficiencies based on user feedback
"With this new version, Pipeliner puts essential sales tools within reach to help you gain better insights into your sales pipeline, to enable you to manage your sales process more effectively," said Nikolaus Kimla, CEO of Pipelinersales, in a statement. "In practice, Pipeliner is here to empower individual salespeople and encourage their entrepreneurial spirit."
Pipeliner in September added sales functionality to its CRM solution. Prior to that, it released version 5.2 in June 2013.