Lithium Launches Many New Products at Its LiNC Conference
Lithium Technologies yesterday at its LiNC user conference launched Lithium Monitor Wall and Shared Dashboards, Experts and Mobile Agent, a new Integrated Profile, updated Ratings/Reviews, a new Value Analytics feature for Lithium Communities, an improved Salesforce Connector, a broader set of listening application programming interfaces, and a new software developer kit.
Lithium's newest additions help companies monitor and respond to customer needs across social channels and communities and share the resulting customer insights throughout the organization.
Among the full scope of the announcements are the following:
- Lithium Shared Dashboard and Monitor Wall: to help users get insight on customer trends and issues in real time. The new features allow users to involve stakeholder groups throughout the enterprise, configure and update dashboards on the fly, and visualize data trends. These insights can be instantly actioned to solve a crisis or share a win and handle service and support needs and marketing opportunities.
- Lithium Mobile Agent and Experts: to allow customer care teams to tap into the expertise that sits throughout their organizations, via Web and mobile, to get customers the answers and resolutions they need.
- Lithium Integrated Profile: to help companies better understand their customers across their activity on all types of digital properties. While the Klout algorithm has been recently enhanced to represent the intersection of expertise and influence on the social Web, until now this hasn't been connected with the rich profile information available in branded communities. The Lithium Integrated Profile is an expanded and improved Klout Score that takes existing Klout inputs and adds Lithium-powered communities to the scoring algorithms. Integrated Profiles lets consumers present a more holistic digital view of themselves across disparate networks and experiences. Consumers can now find like-minded others, identify topics that impact their personal online/social brand, get credit for their expertise across broad social networks and communities, get more personally relevant content and a more personalized experience from brands, and seek out and identify experts as needed. For brands, the Lithium Integrated Profile helps community or social response teams identify experts in topics important to their community and/or brand, identify and reward passionate customers and influencers, understand their customers holistically, elevate and create content that is more relevant and engaging for top experts and influencers, and deliver a more personalized experience that helps increase community engagement.
- Improvements to Ratings/Reviews: to help users see which products or services are faring well and why. The improved Ratings/Reviews and multimedia capabilities across the platform encourage customers to share ideas, opinions, and inspirations.
- Value Analytics: using integrated surveys with foundational analytics built into the Lithium community platform to measure community return on investment. Value Analytics helps community managers determine the purpose of a community visit, success rates, intent to call, and Net Promoter Scores, among other insights.
- Salesforce Connector: to provide seamless integration between Lithium and Salesforce so customer-related processes and data can be shared between the two systems. This updated version improves case management when a case initiates in the community or initiates in Salesforce and is brought into the community, improves the use of knowledge base articles and accepted solutions within Salesforce, enhances search from within Salesforce, allows use of content created or hosted within Salesforce inside the community, and improves community-related metrics within Salesforce dashboards.
- New listening APIs: to help companies keep up with the social networks and third-party communities, so they can respond to customers across the Web. The APIs allow LSW to ingest data from any social network or third-party community.
- New Lithium-Klout SDK: to allow developers to use their own source control and tooling, such as integrated development environment, to customize and integrate the Lithium platform. The SDK lets customers, integrators, and agencies develop on the Lithium platform and centralizes the development experience across the Lithium Total Community Platform.
"Our Total Community offering is the essential platform to help companies innovate around customer experience, care, and marketing. I am excited about what these new products can do for our customers and equally excited about how this translates into momentum in our market," said Rob Tarkoff, president and CEO of Lithium. "We are the only company in our space who taps an audience of this scale. We recognize people across a broad range of social networks, communities, and online experiences. The insights we deliver to our customers are a real advantage for us in Total Community. The products we're announcing today bring these data advantages front and center."
Lithium Integrated Profile, Value Analytics, and the SDK are in beta now with expected availability in August.
Lithium Unveils Lithium Social Web Analytics
Lithium Social Web (LSW) Analytics offers real-time social customer engagement data.
Lithium Releases APIs for Community Development
New APIs enable increased customization and more flexibility on Lithium Communities.
Lithium Adds Analytics to Its Community Platform
New analytics offerings enable companies to measure customer satisfaction, benchmark performance, and gauge the business impact of their social communities.
Lithium Adds to Lithium Social Web
A new mobile analytics platform and advanced integrations wtith Twitter and Facebook Business Messenger round out the new offerings in Lithium Social Web.
Lithium Selected for Microsoft's AppSource Marketplace
Lithium becomes one of the first partners in Microsoft's new SaaS-based business apps ecosystem.