Jive Releases Jive for Customer Engagement
Jive Software today unveiled Jive for Customer Engagement powered by the Jive WorkHub.
The goal of Jive for Customer Engagement is to transform prospects into customers and customers into advocates. For marketing and support leaders looking to connect prospects to their brands through relevant content and experts, Jive powers communities where target audiences can access, share, and interact with branded and user-generated content.
New and upcoming features in this tailored marketing solution help inform buyers' purchase decisions by enabling them to do the following:
- Drive and track targeted actions across the entire customer lifecycle: With enhanced SEO and content syndication, marketers can respond to content trends based on behavioral analytics. Jive's support packaged solution increases call deflection and decreases support costs by providing Q&A features and helping companies connect their customers with relevant content and experts.
- Help the community collaborate: The solution provides a rich user interface with images, videos, GIFs, and banners that entice community members to engage with content like documents, blogs, or ideas.
- Build lasting customer loyalty: Jive-x analytics help identify influencers and trending topics while optimizing the community with deep behavioral insights from key integrations with Salesforce.com, Marketo, Zendesk, and ServiceNow.
"Businesses need to solve a wider range of problems, working with more kinds of information and more kinds of people, at a velocity that was once unimaginable," said Elisa Steele, CEO of Jive, in a statement. "More than ever, success demands a collaborative work environment. It comes from tapping the workstyles, brainpower, and experience of every employee, regardless of role or location. It comes from taking an outside-in view, closely engaging with partners and channeling the voice of customers to align company actions to customer needs. Jive is the only provider that truly breaks down boundaries to achieve the optimal business value for employees, customers, and partners."
Jive also released Jive for Healthcare Collaboration, a version of its interactive intranet for the healthcare environment, and Jive for Employee Engagement, a human resources platform with sentiment analysis, an engagement dashboard, and tools for employee recognition.
Jive also updated its internal and external community products with a consumer-inspired redesign of its entire product portfolio and new optimized processes to engage employees, customers, and partners. Additional features include peer-to-peer recognition, improved SEO, global translation capabilities, and updates to Jive's purpose-driven apps.
"A great user experience is critical in driving adoption, enabling productivity, and providing the ultimate work experience, whether for employees, customers or partners," said Ofer Ben-David, executive vice president of engineering at Jive, in a statement. "And just as important, these experiences have to be just as vibrant from a mobile standpoint as from a desktop. Jive is where our customers get their work done, day in and day out. With our latest releases, we are delivering an exceptional experience across every device."
Included among the recent changes are the following:
- Newly redesigned blog posts and polls. This release also brings photos and videos to the forefront.
- Intelligent stream views to highlight the most active content as it relates to the viewing user. This feature enables custom email digests of activity streams for users to prioritize what matters most.
- Improved events collaboration: Users can identify the events that apply to them based on event categories and colors.
- Jive Daily, the flagship mobile app for Jive-n cloud, enabling workforces to create, edit, comment, share, browse, search, and vote on-the-go.
- Seamless support ticketing experiences. Jive-x support centers now integrate with ServiceNow's ticket management system, providing community members with a single experience to search existing knowledge, ask the community for help, and work with a support person.
- Improved SEO with auto-populated Google site link and video sitemap codes.
- Translation services through popular translation services like Google Translate, Microsoft Translator, and Lionbridge.
In addition, Jive's other purpose-driven mobile apps have also received new updates, including a new user interface for Jive Circle and a new group chat feature for Jive Chime.
Aurea Acquires Jive
Aurea has acquired social community software provider Jive for $462 million.