HubSpot Introduces HubSpot Connect
HubSpot, a marketing and sales software company, introduced HubSpot Connect, a platform for integrations that bring sales, services, accounting, and other customer data directly into a central system of record within HubSpot. The company also launched major updates throughout its marketing and sales products, including custom reporting, prospect tools, and advertising campaign and optimization management.
By bringing data from many front-office systems, from billing data and Web site activity to trigger workflows, customer service ticket,s or event participation, into one integrated platform, HubSpot Connect provides a timeline of every interaction a customer has within HubSpot Marketing and CRM products.
"HubSpot is on a mission to bring inbound to everyone and part of that is helping our customers focus on the quality of interactions with their customers company-wide," said Brian Halligan, CEO and co-founder of HubSpot, in a statement. "HubSpot Connect extends the power of the HubSpot platform by integrating with top-performing tools used across departments to attract, engage, and delight customers. It's about building seamless connections between technologies so that companies can focus on building seamless relationships with their customers."
Zendesk is a key integration partner of HubSpot Connect.
"Customers are in more control than ever before, requiring organizations to blur the lines between sales, marketing and service," said Mikkel Svane, founder and CEO of Zendesk, in a statement. "Zendesk's integration with HubSpot allows businesses to focus on their relationships with customers, not their internal functions, and democratizes access to modern CRM technology for organizations of all sizes."
Other new HubSpot Connect integration partners include accounting software FreshBooks, event ticketing platform Eventbrite, online project management provider Teamwork, and conferencing platform, UberConference. These HubSpot Connect partners join new and existing integration partners including, Shopify, SlideShare, SurveyMonkey, Perfect Audience, PandaDoc and Citrix as well as Appcues, BigCommerce, BrightInfo, BlogMutt, DataHero, GoChime, HelloSign, Infer, Invoca, Scripted, Smartling, UberFlip, Unbounce, Wistia, WorkflowMax, and Zerys.
Other key product updates and new product announcements include the following:
- The HubSpot Reporting Add-on, which takes essential reports and consolidates them into one customizable screen where both marketing and sales can see all of their metrics in one place.
- The HubSpot Ads Add-on, featuring campaign creation, management, and ROI reporting for Google AdWords and LinkedIn Sponsored Updates.
- Enhancements to Sidekick for Business and HubSpot CRM, including a new way for sales teams to find relevant connections within their companies called Sidekick Connections; Prospects, which helps sales teams uncover useful details about companies expressing early interest by visiting a Web site, and Sequences, for sales teams to keep in touch with their prospects.
- Predictive Lead Scoring based on behavior, demographic, social, email, and spam detection data.
- Leadin, a freemium tool designed for companies that want to better understand their Web site visitors and leads. It allows users to capture leads and know more about their contacts, including pages they've visited, when they return, and their social networks.
HubSpot Adds Languages to Its Marketing Platform
The HubSpot Marketing Platform now supports German, Japanese, French, Portuguese, and Spanish.
App Data Room Integrates with HubSpot
Mobile sales enablement app now feeds into HubSpot's marketing automation platform.
TeamSupport Integrates with HubSpot
The integration brings together support, marketing, and sales data.