HubSpot Adds Languages to Its Marketing Platform
HubSpot, an inbound marketing and sales software company, has made its Marketing Platform's user interface available in French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish, as well as English. HubSpot users can now offer a more tailored experience through in-language forms, localized content, and URLs, and smart image resizing, among many other new features.
In addition to now having full product functionality in six languages, HubSpot Marketing Platform users can create content and launch campaigns in nearly any of the world's written languages.
With the latest updates to the Marketing Platform, HubSpot users can do the following:
- Offer customized, in-language, and localized user experiences with forms in 15 languages;
- Improve international SEO and keyword ranking performance across languages with keyword tracking data available for more than 25 languages and localizable URLs;
- Target content by language and country through customized local content and A/B testing;
- Empower users to create more relevant and native content with localized UI for dates, times and numbers in 19 global locales, as well as through cloned campaigns;
- Optimize international Web sites with smart image resizing that accounts for local load times and Internet speeds;
- Customize the currency associated with the contact database;
- Extend global social engagement across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Xing.
"HubSpot's goal is to help millions of businesses around the globe use inbound marketing to transform their marketing and sales to match the way modern humans shop and buy," said J.D. Sherman, HubSpot's chief operating officer, in a statement. "Today, we have 2,500 partner agencies and 15,000 customers around the world, and we want to help them deliver a more personalized, in-language experience to their customers."
HubSpot Introduces HubSpot Connect
HubSpot also announced significant sales and marketing platform updates.