Five9 Introduces Cloud Alliance Partner Program
Five9, a provider of cloud contact center software, has launched the Five9 Cloud Alliance Partner Program.
In addition to the partnerships that Five9 has with the leading CRM providers, such as Microsoft, Netsuite, Oracle, Salesforce, and Zendesk, the new Five9 Cloud Alliance Partner Program enables other third-party software providers to seamlessly integrate their cloud contact center solutions with Five9.
The inaugural partners also provide additional options to enhance the Five9 cloud contact center suite.
The first companies to participate in the program include the following:
- Authority Software, provider of a cloud application that collects, manages, and assimilates information generated at every customer touch point. It provides visibility into all customer data, regardless of origin, for sales, marketing, and customer service.
- Mattersight, a provider of enterprise analytics focused on customer and employee interactions and behaviors. By pairing callers and agents based on personality and communication style, Mattersight Predictive Behavioral Routing enables organizations to increase sales and retention, reduce call handle times, and improve customer experience and satisfaction.
- Mobile Messaging Solutions (mms), provider of mobile applications and text-messaging services to contact centers. From interactive text-messaging to carrier-grade self-service applications, mms combines open integration protocols with custom app/Web/SMS deployments.
- layVox, provider of the Workforce Engagement Platform that offers an integrated set of capabilities, including gamification, agent performance automation, training, social engagement, and real-time employee communication, for Five9 customers.
- Sightcall, which allows contact centers to enrich customer interactions with real time video, screensharing, remote drawing, and many other custom features right from a Web site or mobile app.
"Being able to deliver fully integrated contact center applications gives organizations the tools they need to better serve their customers. We are proud to announce this new program and look forward to adding additional solution partners," said Walt Rossi, vice president of business development at Five9, in a statement.