Clari Launches Dynamic Forecasting
Clari, a sales forecasting solutions provider, today released Dynamic Forecasting for enterprise sales teams.
Through data science and machine learning, Dynamic Forecasting powers the entire forecasting process, from capturing the forecast to aligning and driving the business.
"Spreadsheet-based forecasting isn't just a time suck. It results in lost deals by limiting visibility and focusing teams around an error-prone process," said Andy Byrne, CEO of Clari, in a statement. "By automating this painful process and focusing teams on what matters most—the true state of every deal—customers using Dynamic Forecasting won't just get a more accurate view of their number. They will also be able to improve close rates and drive meaningful top-line growth."
Clari's Dynamic Forecasting uses machine learning to track real-time deal progress and sales rep activity. These activity-based insights enable sales managers to see even the smallest changes to their pipelines and understand the impact on forecasts.
Features of Dynamic Forecasting include the following:
- Unlimited Customization: Sales teams can now customize forecasting with their terminology, functions, and business processes.
- Real-time Rollups: Sales managers can break down and refine forecasts instantly, using real-time rep rollups to illustrate every change. With highly customizable snapshots, managers can also drill down into specific opportunities for deeper insight.
- Comparative Analytics: Sales managers can see annual and quarterly trends at both macro and detailed levels.
- Seamless Data Integration: Sales managers can stay up to date with forecasting data, make adjustments, minimize data entry and improve accuracy through Clari’s deep integration with Salesforce.com.
- Mobile Optimization: Sales reps can update their forecasts anywhere, and sales managers get a full view of their businesses anytime.
Clari Offers Free Sales Pipeline Stress Test
With a five-minute setup, sales execs can see at-risk deals to drive immediate action.
Clari Launches Activity Analytics
Activity Analytics collects, analyzes, and acts on data around sales team and individual rep activities.
Clari Launches Flow Analytics to Boost Sales Team Performance
A single-view dashboard enables sales organizations to monitor the status of opportunities in their pipelines.
Clari Releases the Connect Sales Messaging App
Clari Connect combines machine learning and cross-platform messaging
Clari Integrates with Slack
Through the integration between Clari Sales Execution and Forecasting and Slack, sales teams can collaborate easier.