Clari Launches Activity Analytics
Clari, a provider of predictive sales analytics, today launched Activity Analytics, designed to give enterprise sales teams new insight into the health of their sales activities and provide executives with clear visibility into deal progress.
With the launch of Activity Analytics, Clari now offers a predictive sales analytics solution that collects, analyzes, and acts on data from critical data sources, including email, calendar, and call center systems.
"Enterprise sales teams have suffered from a significant blind spot due to the limited functionality of their BI and CRM tools. Applying advanced data science across a broad range of data sources beyond CRM is unlocking new levels of visibility for sales teams," said Andy Byrne, CEO of Clari, in a statement. "With Activity Analytics, we are forging new ground in data science and predictive analytics that is providing new visibility into sales deals, improve forecasting, and significantly reduce data entry."
Driven by Clari's patent-pending Predictive Services Layer, Activity Analytics offers the following capabilities:
- Automatic Event Tracking: Clari automatically collects and tracks all sales rep events, such as emails, meetings, and files, across both Microsoft Exchange and Gmail environments;
- Rep Activity Analysis: Clari provides historical and real-time views into rep activity;
- Customer Activity Analysis: Clari provides historical and real-time views of customer engagement, showing managers exactly which customers are engaged and which are not throughout the deal management process;
- Activity Scoring: >Clari analyzes email and calendar activity to score the likelihood of deals closing or slipping;
- Deal Execution Views: Clari's interactive Deal Execution Views map out the end-to-end activity on every deal; and
- Activity Quadrants and Activity Trending: Clari offers a host of new executive dashboard components (activity quadrants, activity trending and more).
Clari uses advanced data science to expose at-risk deals and assess customer excitement and interest. Clari uses deep insight into individual deals as well as sales rep and customer activity to augment management judgment. Clari also offers recommendations to move deals forward based on historic activity.
Clari Offers Free Sales Pipeline Stress Test
With a five-minute setup, sales execs can see at-risk deals to drive immediate action.
Clari Launches Flow Analytics to Boost Sales Team Performance
A single-view dashboard enables sales organizations to monitor the status of opportunities in their pipelines.
Clari Launches Dynamic Forecasting
Clari Dynamic Forecasting includes real-time data science, activity tracking, and Salesforce.com integrations.
Clari Releases the Connect Sales Messaging App
Clari Connect combines machine learning and cross-platform messaging
Clari Integrates with Slack
Through the integration between Clari Sales Execution and Forecasting and Slack, sales teams can collaborate easier.