CirrusInsights Links Salesforce.com to iPad Inboxes
Cirrus Insight has released a new app for the iPad that brings Salesforce.com's customer relationship management solutions to the email inbox.
"We're thrilled to announce Cirrus Insight for iPad. The app has been in high demand by our 60,000 customers, and we're happy to be bringing it to market. Today, sales and support professionals with a Salesforce account can connect with prospects and customers right from their iPad inbox. We're excited to be powering enterprise mobile CRM at thousands of organizations, including two Fortune 100 companies," said Jason Hubbard, vice president of marketing, in a statement.
Sales and support users with an iPad and a Salesforce.com account can now do the following:
- See customer context in the Cirrus Insight for iPad inbox;
- See who opens emails with real-time open notifications;
- Save emails to Salesforce;
- Create new leads, contacts, and accounts;
- Set task reminders to follow up;
- Schedule meetings and events;
- Log calls to Salesforce; and
- Create and update opportunities and cases.
In addition, Cirrus Insight for iPad integrates with Salesforce1. With Cirrus Insight, opening a record in Salesforce1 from the iPad inbox is just one tap away. Cirrus Insight announced an integration for Apple's iPhone back in July.