Cirrus Insight Mobile, the app that brings customer relationship management into the iPhone inbox, has released one-click CRM integration. Now, when users click to open a customer record in Cirrus Insight Mobile, they’ll be taken right to the Salesforce1 app. The update to Cirrus Insight Mobile puts the power of CRM at users' fingertips from their iPhone inboxes.
Cirrus Insight Mobile is an iPhone inbox that integrates with Salesforce1. For users who don't have Salesforce1 installed, Cirrus Insight Mobile will open customer records in the browser version of Salesforce in Safari.
Users of Cirrus Insight Mobile can do the following:
- See customer context in their iPhone inboxes;
- See who opens email with real-time notifications;
- Save email to Salesforce;
- Create new leads, contacts, and accounts;
- Set task reminders to follow up;
- Schedule meetings and events;
- Log calls to Salesforce; and
- Create and update opportunities and cases.
"We're thrilled to integrate Cirrus Insight Mobile with Salesforce1, the world's number-one mobile CRM app. Today's update will help sales and support professionals connect with prospects and customers right from the iPhone inbox. We're excited to be powering enterprise mobile CRM at thousands of organizations, including two Fortune 100 companies," said Jason Hubbard, vice president of marketing at Cirrus Insight, in a statement.