Base Adds Features to Its Intelligent Sales Productivity Platform
Base, providers of the Intelligent Sales Productivity Platform, today announced a new set of real-time features that allow users to leverage valuable customer data anytime, from any device, render valuable insights to identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies in the sales process, and present clear, actionable steps to close deals faster.
Base is an all-in-one productivity app for salespeople operating on their desktops, mobile devices, or tablets. Base’s embedded communication tools automatically aggregate email, phone calls, and appointments into one, contextual view that gives the user an immediate overview of all conversations, updates, and history. Base eliminates the task of manually entering data into a CRM system by capturing all that data automatically.
On the reporting side, Base's real-time notifications lets sales leaders receive insights immediately.
New features in Base include the following:
- Instant, real-time notifications: With Base's notification feature, key insights are automatically delivered to sales leaders' devices.
- Appointments: Salespeople can use their phones, tablets, or computers to schedule meetings, send invitations, and track meeting history with customers. They can then see all past appointments, interactions, purchases, recorded phone calls, and email in one centralized location.
- Time to First Action Reports: Base generates reports that allow sales executives to understand the chances of winning a deal based on time to action from the initial inquiry. These types of reports are possible because Base tracks email and voice communication history leveraging its big data stack.
- Rep Performance Dashboard: The rep performance dashboard pulls the most important insights on a rep's performance into one view.
- Product-Based Deal Value: Base allows users to build product catalogs and then add products to populate the price of deals.
- Stage Duration Analysis: Base's Stage Duration Analysis Report studies how fast salespeople move deals through the sales pipeline and then using a sophisticated algorithm, predicts the likelihood of winning deals based on their progression in the pipeline. This unique reporting feature is included for all Professional and Enterprise Editions.
"Base picks up where other CRMs have left off," said Uzi Shmilovici, CEO of Base, in a statement. "Until now, static legacy cloud CRMs like Salesforce have been accepted as the norm by the enterprise market. However, recent advancements in big data, mobility, and real-time computing reveal a need for a new generation of intelligent sales software that offers flexibility, visibility, and real-time functionality. If you're using outdated technology that's not able to adapt to the advanced needs of modern-day sales teams, your competition will crush you."
Base currently offers three product levels: Base Starter Edition, Base Professional Edition, and Base Enterprise Edition. Pricing starts at $15 per user, per month.
Get Users to Crave Their CRM Data
Motivate your sales team by providing total access, adding context, and giving meaning to the numbers.