Azuqua Releases Azuqua for Customer Success
Azuqua today released Azuqua for Customer Success to eliminate silos created by disparate CRM, marketing automation, service, and support applications. Azuqua for Customer Success enables business users to integrate data, automate business-critical workflows, and take control of the customer experience.
"A well-oiled customer success machine requires that your apps work in tandem to get consistent data instantly distributed across all possible customer touch-points. Relevance and timeliness matters, so when disconnected apps inject delays and mistakes, that translates into lost revenue," said Nikhil Hasija, CEO and co-founder of Azuqua, in a statement. "Our solution alleviates your pain by ensuring data from accounts and contacts is consistent in every app, user notifications and alerts are timely, and hand-offs are accurate."
Azuqua for Customer Success features more than 40 application integrations, including FullContact, Gainsight, Marketo, Salesforce.com, Workfront, and Zendesk, and 15 purpose-built workflows. At each stage in the customer journey, Azuqua lets business users connect their cloud-based applications, automate business-critical workflows, and take control of the customer experience.
Azuqua for Customer Success workflows include the following:
- Customer journey: capture and record customer success milestones and exceptions from implementation, onboarding, training, and consulting.
- Contact aggregation: centralize account and contact data across all systems of engagement from support to marketing to online communities.
- Enrichment: integrate with external customer success data sources, such as FullContact, to automatically add data to account and contact records.
- Communications: monitor for important customer success events or actions and send alerts in near real-time via email, text, or instant messaging.
- Data orchestration: ensure that new or updated account and contact data is updated in support, consulting, training, marketing, community, and other applications.
- Process orchestration: keep tasks and issues up-to-date across these applications.
"Azuqua for Customer Success gets our CRM, support, and project management apps working together to eliminate manual data entry," said Thomas Enochs, vice president of customer success at Chef, in a statement. "By automating data flows, our sales, support and customer success teams can work together to create a superior customer experience."
Azuqua for Customer Success is available now starting at $250 per month.
Workfront Releases a Mobile Marketing App
The app aims to help marketers manage their projects and teams while on the go.