8x8 Updates Virtual Office and Virtual Contact Center for Salesforce1 Platform
8x8, a provider of cloud-based unified communications and contact center solutions, today announced it has two new product integrations based on the Salesforce1 Platform. 8x8's Virtual Office and Virtual Contact Center solutions have been listed on the AppExchange since 2008.
An ISVforce partner, 8x8's latest Virtual Office and Virtual Contact Center AppExchange integrations are built on the Salesforce1 Platform using Salesforce's OpenCTI toolkit. These integrations fit seamlessly into users' Salesforce environments with screen pops of Salesforce contacts, click-to-dial from within the Salesforce application, and new functionality that automatically logs call activity into the Salesforce application, enabling customers to gather call metrics directly from the Salesforce reporting engine.
With 8x8's integrated cloud communications offerings, Salesforce customers can do the following:
- Automatically sync inbound customer calls with customer information to instantly display caller's details and previous contact history via screen pops;
- Auto log information from customer interactions, including notes, to the customer record;
- Log received and missed calls into Salesforce;
- Work seamlessly with other 8x8 phone service features inside the Salesforce Console;
- Control calls from the desktop, including transfer, mute, conferencing and more;
- Use analytics to track sales performance against sales behavior;
- Record calls for employee evaluation and training;
- Conduct audio and video meetings; and
- Pull in expert resources and use screen sharing to close the sale.
"Salesforce remains at the top of the list of the most requested business applications our enterprise customers are looking to integrate their unified communications and contact center capabilities with, and we are pleased to now have the opportunity to work together with Salesforce as an ISVforce partner," said 8x8 CEO Vik Verma in a statement. "8x8's industry-leading cloud telephony, conferencing, contact center and analytics solutions give businesses the tools and insights they need to maximize productivity and growth and our seamless, out-of-the box integration with Salesforce is a key component of our value proposition."
"Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today's connected world," said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV & channel at Salesforce, in a statement. "By leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Platform, 8x8 provides customers with the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success."
8x8 Releases Virtual Contact Center Global
VCC Global uses local connectivity and language translation to provide worldwide customer and employee engagement.
8x8 Releases Latest Version of Virtual Contact Center
The updates aim to improve contact center workflow and drive customer loyalty.