Rightpoint Joins Forces with Salesforce.com
Rightpoint, a digital agency and technology consulting company, has formed a strategic relationship with Salesforce.com to deliver cloud-based CRM solutions to its customers.
Rightpoint will help companies transition to the Salesforce.com CRM platform.
Leveraging the Salesforce.com platform, Rightpoint is working with clients to develop CRM strategies and roadmaps focused on the following:
- Implementing Salesforce CRM and enabling the social enterprise;
- Productivity and collaboration leveraging Chatter Communities;
- Integration of Salesforce and Chatter with legacy Microsoft SharePoint platforms;
- Branded and user experience customized applications and portals;
- Force.com custom application development;
- Migrations from legacy CRM platforms such as Siebel and InterAction;
- Mobile App development, such as sales and service enablement;
- Customer experience strategy; and
- Organizational alignment and change management.
"Working with Salesforce.com, we are enabling our clients to expand their businesses with a sophisticated CRM platform that allows them to scale with business growth and move beyond the bounds of traditional account and contact management," said Ken Shipman, customer relationship management practice leader at Rightpoint, in a statement. "We believe that CRM is about building mutually beneficial relationships between companies, customers, partners, and employees that allow them to collaborate through multiple channels. We are thrilled to be adding Salesforce.com as a strategic partner in this ongoing endeavor."