Folloze Launches Live Events
Folloze launched Folloze Live Events for marketing, extending the capabilities of the Folloze Buyer Experience using Zoom.
Folloze Live Events helps companies replicate in-person engagement and support the entire event life cycle, before, during, and after the event.
Key capabilities include the following:
- Integration with Zoom Meetings or Webinar, including viewing of Zoom on a Folloze board, Zoom interactive features, registration, event follow up, contextualized content, and more.
- Support for simu-live and on-demand streaming via industry-standard video hosting platforms like Brightcove, Vidyard, Vimeo, Wistia, and more.
- Dynamic personalization, providing attendees experiences specific to their roles and interests at every stage of the event lifecycle.
- Automated registration, private events, and orchestration with sales, backed up by point-and-click landing page setup, email automation and delivery, password or multifactor authentication, and single sign-on for closed events.
- Attendee engagement analytics, including time spent and content viewed.
"Smaller, high-touch events have always played a critical role in educating and creating relationships with buying teams," said David Brutman, co-founder and chief product officer of Folloze, in a statement. "We have seen growing demand for digitizing those customer engagement touchpoints and being able to execute them at a scale of hundreds of events a year. This requires a true agile model of democratizing the creating and managing of virtual events, by any marketer that wants to include it in their demand program. With Folloze Live Events, frontline marketing teams are empowered for the first time with the tools to quickly launch bespoke virtual experiences that engage and move prospects and customers to the next stage in the buyers' journey."
"The events of the past two years underscore the need to transform everyday experiences for a virtual world," said John Tu, SDK product manager at Zoom, in a statement. "Today, marketers and salespeople need new and innovative ways to build engaging relationships with their buyers. From digital round tables to customer field events, the Folloze Live Events solution is a game-changer. By integrating Zoom's Meeting SDK to bring Zoom functionality into the Folloze user experience to support micro-targeted events, field teams can create and manage complete event experiences in a way that delivers customer happiness."
"Virtual events are powerful, interactive, and personable channels to engage customers," said Steve O'Neil, director of Agent3, an account-based marketing services and technology agency, in a statement. "Unfortunately, the execution challenge associated with deploying these events at scale can often be insurmountable for frontline marketing teams. Folloze Live Events elevates our ability to deliver more personalized, targeted virtual event experiences to deeply engage the target accounts our clients care about most."