3CLogic Announces New Cloud Call Center Solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365
3CLogic, a provider of cloud contact center solutions, today announced its latest release for Microsoft Dynamics 365. The 2.0 release embeds contact center and advanced features into Dynamics and comes on the heels of 3CLogic's recent integration with Microsoft Teams.
"Disconnected systems, cumbersome desktop user interfaces, and too many competing applications remain among the top challenges for agents and enterprises today," said Denis Seynhaeve, CEO of 3CLogic, in a statement. "The seamless integration of voice as a complement to Microsoft Dynamics' existing digital channels and workflows is the key to providing superior customer experiences. We pioneered the approach with ServiceNow and look forward to solving the same hurdles for Dynamics users as part of their digital transformation efforts."
The new 3CLogic offering is designed to help companies manage customer or sales engagements, while extending their investment in Microsoft Dynamics CRM from one unified agent and administrative platform.
Extending its existing Microsoft Dynamics 365 offering, the latest solution will include the following:
- Microsoft embedded computer-telephony interface, softphone, and single-sign-on;
- Automated Microsoft screen-pop for accounts, contacts, opportunities, or leads;
- Natively integrated Administrative Call Center Portal to seamlessly manage interactive voice response system call flows, agents, phone numbers, and queues;
- Intelligent and skills-based routing of calls using Microsoft 365 data and objects;
- Integrated click-to-call or automated dialing of Microsoft leads or contacts; and
- Fully integrated real-time and historical reporting, including speech and IVR analytics.
"We designed our solution to fit as a blade within the existing Microsoft Dynamics suite so that call center features and functions are natively available from a single management workspace for both managers and agents alike. No more toggling between screens, relying on external technical resources to manage the customer journey, or disparate data scattered across platforms," Seynhaeve said. "It's simply a better all-around approach that allows end users to continue to leverage the best of Microsoft Dynamics 365 while integrating advanced speech-enabled and call center functionality for a complete omnichannel solution."
Buyer's Guide Companies Mentioned