Conga Launches AI Analyze
Conga, a provider of digital document solutions, today released Conga AI Analyze, which leverages artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to unlock actionable business insights from digital documents and contracts.
"Everyday documents, including contracts, are the lifeblood of modern business, but organizations struggle to turn the information hidden within them into insights that propel their businesses forward," said Doug Rybacki, chief technology officer at Conga, in a statement. "When used in conjunction with the Conga Suite, AI Analyze enables organizations to analyze, organize, and manage all of the key information in their contracts to accelerate the contract negotiation process and close deals faster than ever before."
Conga is building AI Analyze into its full suite of products, enabling the software to identify and convert both structured and unstructured data into actionable intelligence.
With AI Analyze, users will be able to do the following:
- Automate the review, approval, and analysis of contracts;
- Reduce contract turnaround time by using AI to identify key clauses and contract metadata in seconds instead of hours or days;
- Identify contracts in process that don't comply with organizational gold standards;
- Export key contract data into the CRM, CLM, or ERP systems; and
- Save the data captured by AI Analyze within Salesforce and leverage it alongside Salesforce Einstein’s predictive intelligence to build a complete view of their busineses.