Movable Ink Extends Its Platform with Developer Tools and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Integrations
Movable Ink, provider of an intelligent content platform for digital marketers, has added developer tools and integrations to its platform.
This latest release allows Movable Ink users to build apps that activate content with any data in real time.
"We built our platform for marketers from the start and have been on a race to make innovation easier for marketers," said Vivek Sharma, CEO of Movable Ink, in a statement. "By opening up our platform with these tools and integrations, marketing and email teams at our clients and their agency partners can work with front-end developers to build custom apps that enable innovative ways to create intelligent content and the most personalized, on-brand consumer experiences."
Key features of the new platform include the following:
- New partner integrations that link ESP Content Connectors with Epsilon Agility Harmony and Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud;
- An integration with Segment that enables users to target customers with personalized content in every email with mobile app behavioral data;
- Movable Ink Development Kit (MDK) that enables users to build intelligent content apps with oAuth integration;
- Webhooks that provide real-time access to campaign data so users can update their models and decisioning engines to create feedback loops; and
- Compliance with the European Union's General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
By opening its development framework with this release, Movable Ink enables users to build custom apps that unlock any data (website, internal database, third-party) and create personalized, on-brand consumer experiences.
Movable Ink Partners with CrowdTwist
New integration enables marketers to use real-time loyalty data in email campaigns to create personalized visual experiences at the moment of open.