Confirmit Enhances Its Horizons Feedback Platform
Confirmit has enhanced its Horizons platform to enable users to add richer context to the feedback they gather, perform advanced data analytics, and run more agile market research, voice of the customer, and voice of the employee programs.
The range of new features in Confirmit Horizons includes the introduction of Confirmit CRM Connect for Salesforce, which provides a simplified way of integrating Salesforce with Horizons. Other additions include weighting to Instant Analytics, Confirmit’s out-of-the-box survey analysis tool, and the introduction of new workflow rules in Action Management to control when and how cases can be closed.
Confirmit SmartHub delivers enhanced mapping of multiple data sources, providing greater insight and context to feedback. These enhanced mapping capabilities enable changes to be made to ongoing surveys without affecting reporting.
Data from action management is now available in SmartHub so users can create dashboards that correlate insights from solicited responses with insights into actions initiated to address specific respondent issues.
"Our evolutionary approach to development means we are continually enhancing our Confirmit Horizons solution, ensuring we can react to and anticipate changing market needs very quickly," Terry Lawlor,executive vice president of product management at Confirmit, said in a statement. "Our latest capabilities are based on ongoing dialogue with our customers, all of whom have an increasing need to dive deeper into the feedback they gather, understand its wider context, and take action where needed as swiftly as possible."
Using the new capabilities of Confirmit Horizons, customers can do the following:
- Analyze feedback more deeply, in greater context;
- Improve call center quality control and productivity with many new CATI features, including distribution of audio and video call recordings for quality assessment, tighter quota controls, and improved productivity reporting;
- Share insight instantly through scheduled PDF reports from Active Dashboards;
- Email cases directly from Action Management, allowing users to manage and respond to individual cases immediately; and
- Link CustomerSat surveys to Confirmit Horizons using the new Autosync capability.
These developments follow the introduction of CAPI for Android and the launch of a dedicated SaaS environment in Australia earlier this year.