Seismic Adds Sales Channel Enablement Features
Seismic has enhanced its sales enablement solution with capabilities that facilitate communication between supplier marketing teams and channel sales teams.
Seismic's latest features ensure that the right sales collateral is automatically served up to channel sales reps, and that all sales collateral is accessible on any device or from within their CRM systems. Now, partner reps are automatically notified of new content available whenever they access Seismic. With Seismic, the supplier's marketing team has extensive content analytics across all channel partners. With tracking, permissioning, and version control from a central dashboard, marketing can be sure that channel reps are on-message and product information is being presented correctly.
New product capabilities include the following:
- Co-branded portals, customized for each channel sales team, to deliver targeted content and enhance two-way communication.
- Co-branded sales content based on situational input from the channel sales rep and the latest value messaging, data, and models from the supplier, automatically generated for each customer engagement;
- Channel partner CRM integration that surfaces contextually-relevant supplier content;
- Real-time analytics that showcase how content is being used by each of the channel sales teams to quickly adapt collateral for each selling situation; and
- Reusable content assets can be updated once and made available to the various channel sales teams automatically, providing the most up-to-date, compliant information.
"Overcoming the communication barrier between sales and marketing teams, especially within channel sales, is a challenge, but tackling it benefits both parties and vastly improves the bottom line," said Doug Winter, CEO of Seismic, in a statement. "Seismic addresses this misalignment through content because it is the lifeblood of the sales process. Seismic automatically provides content analytics to marketing and makes it easier than ever for sales to access and create relevant content for any sales situation, which means fewer resources are wasted and deals are closed faster."
ChannelEyes Launches Optyx on Salesforce AppExchange
29 Jan 2016
A new sales workflow tool gives account visibility to indirect channel sales managers.
Salesforce.com Releases Wave Analytics for Community Cloud
22 Mar 2016
The updates provides channel partners with added intelligence to boost sales performance.
Seismic Releases Workspace to Build Collaboration on Sales Presentations
05 Apr 2016
A new tool serves as a digital forum for sales and marketing reps to work together