inContact Extends Its Cloud Platform
inContact, a provider of cloud-based contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today released the first of three major solution enhancements for the year.
With the advancements in its latest release, inContact helps to unify contact center processes and harmonize the activities of agents and the resulting experience of their customers.
Highlights of the latest inContact release include the following:
- Enhanced Agent Scripting: inContact's enhanced agent scripting lets contact center supervisors and managers help agents navigate new offers or programs by providing guided prompts, scripts or other contact handling information. These scripts can be assigned to an entire skill group to arm new agents with additional support while they are training or can create a decision tree that can guide the agent through a series of responses based on feedback received from the customer.
- Connect the Web to the Contact Center: inContact's Web Connect enables a customer to receive a seamless flow of service from a Web site into a contact center. Web Connect's click-to-call feature allows a customer to leave a call-back number on a Web application, which is automatically routed to the contact center queue to initiate a call back by a properly skilled agent. Additionally, inContact's Commitment Manager solution enables that customer to specify the date and time when he would like someone to call him. The Commitment Manager automatically adds the customer into the queue at the specified date and time, enabling the contact center to provide service according to the customer's preferences.
- Unified Agent Desktop Tools: inContact's CRM Plug-in Agent is a non-intrusive interface that optimizes agent activities. The CRM Plug-in Agent's "always there, never in the way" ribbon interface delivers the call and caller information on a single, unified screen on the agent's CRM desktop. The CRM Plug-in Agent embeds the inContact cloud application directly in commonly used agent applications, like Salesforce.com, RightNow Technologies, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- The CRM Plug-in Agent also lets agents control the way their desktops look and choose settings that works best with their workflow, while displaying critical contact and queue data.
- Expanded Blended Dialer: The enhancements to the inContact blended dialer enable supervisors to oversee and manage agent activity. The inContact blended dialer enables agents to move from inbound to outbound contacts based on call volume and demands. Supervisors can manage agent activity based on pre-determined SLA thresholds or manually monitor and shift agents on the fly. Additionally, agent disposition data is now readily available as a report to supervisors, and inContact users can manage Do Not Call lists in the system.
- Branded Chat Experience: With Studio, inContact's visual scripting engine, managers can personalize the experience of interacting with their contact centers. For example, inContact enables custom chat profiles that extend their brands to ensure a unified and consistent multichannel experience for their customers. Users can launch a targeted URL or survey upon completion of a chat session, directing the customer to the next-best action to address their needs.
- Enhanced Reporting: The inContact reporting capabilities have been expanded to provide contact centers with the visibility and actionable intelligence to continually improve their people, processes, and operations. The latest release includes enhanced interval reports and customized dashboards, enabling contact centers to be more efficient in their businesses.
"Supervisors and agents manage a wide variety of work every day, from customer contacts to social media to trouble tickets," said Paul Jarman, inContact's CEO, in a statement. "The end result is too many systems for the contact center employees to navigate through, which increases the burden for training new hires and erodes agent effectiveness. With our latest innovative release, inContact again leads the market by harmonizing the contact center, breaking down traditional silos and creating powerful workflow for improved agent effectiveness and customer satisfaction."
Buyer's Guide Companies Mentioned