DoubleDutch Offers Freemium Version of Mobile CRM App
DoubleDutch, a provider of cloud-based, geo-social applications for mobile enterprises and employees, announced a Freemium self-serve version of its flagship HYVE Sales product, a mobile Customer Relationship Management (mCRM) app that leverages game mechanics, location-based technology and social functionality.
HYVE Sales is built from the ground up for mobile and with an inherently social-driven usability model.
Features include the following:
- Location-based check-ins and geo-fenced customer sites that automatically prompt sales professionals to log customer engagements from the field as they leave the site.
- Access to self-serve application configuration tools for rapid deployment that reflects an organization&'s unique business process, brand, look, and feel.
- Integration with native smartphone features like cameras for imaging support.
- Optional game mechanics that enable users to earn sales-specific badges, points and be posted on leaderboards for behavior incentives and team competitions for enhanced productivity.
- Activity feeds that enable likes and comments from team-based social networks.
- Management dashboards and on-device analytics for in-depth and graphically rich productivity metrics for each individual user as well as teams.
- Support for a multitude of mobile platforms including iPhone, Android and HTML5.
"We are pleased to make our enterprise-grade mobile sales application available to organizations of all sizes and resource levels with extremely affordable and free versions of HYVE Sales," said DoubleDutch CEO and Co-founder Lawrence Coburn. "As sales forces increasingly spend less and less time in the traditional office, and social application paradigms become the de facto standard for high usability and adoption rates, sales organizations striving for success need to adopt technologies that take advantage of those trends while still empowering increased collaboration, improved insight and, quite simply, higher close rates. That's exactly what our new versions of HYVE Sales accomplish for the SMB."
HYVE Sales is available at three price points: Free, Premium and Enterprise. The Free version offers support for iPhone and Android, access to self-serve configuration tools, and basic analytics and app management capabilities. The Premium version is available at $25 per user per month and offers access to full analytics, gaming mechanics, and management and configuration capabilities. The Enterprise version, originally released in June and upgraded with new features released into the DoubleDutch Cloud today, is designed for larger-scale deployments that require in-depth app configuration and API integration into leading CRM back-end systems like Salesforce and SAP.
Freemium Customer Care
Emphasizing personal service is key to success.