Verint Enhances Its Enterprise Feedback Management Solution
Verint Systems today announced enhancements to its Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM) solution.
Part of the Verint Voice of the Customer Analytics portfolio, it features new functionality to help organizations transform from passive customer listening to proactive customer engagement through company-wide action and accountability.
With its latest enhancements, the solution not only helps capture and analyze Web, mobile, and IVR surveys in hundreds of languages and across thousands of users, it now provides sophisticated customer journey tracking to help prioritize and resolve issues that have the highest impact on business metrics and the customer experience.
With Verint Enterprise Feedback Management's advanced case management capabilities, organizations can now open cases automatically based on survey responses. They also can benefit from centrally managing an end-to-end process in one location with the ability to do the following:
- Trigger alerts based on selected criteria, such as low satisfaction score;
- Track and align issues and opportunities by stage in the customer journey, business unit, product/service or other criteria;
- Assign and prioritize cases automatically to help ensure timely responses and balanced workloads;
- Diagnose issues, identify root causes, and collaboratively plan a best course of action;
- Communicate with customers proactively throughout the process and their preferred channel;
- Monitor case status, resolution times, and full audit trails centrally, across all cases and over time, to help ensure follow-up and closure; and
- Identify trends and best actions taken with holistic journey tracking and analysis, real-time dashboards, and reporting.
As an integral part of Verint's Voice of the Customer Analytics portfolio, EFM delivers a single, integrated solution set for capturing, analyzing, and acting on customer interactions across recorded calls, surveys, chat, email, social media, and Web sites.
Verint to Acquire Kana Software for $514M
The deal expands Verint's cross-selling opportunities within the customer service market.
Buyer's Guide Companies Mentioned