InsideView Adds InsideView Clean and InsideView Target to Increase Database Accuracy and Marketing ROI
InsideView has expanded its InsideView for Marketing solution with two new products: InsideView Clean, which evaluates, de-duplicates and updates marketing databases with accurate and complete company and contact information, and InsideView Target, which enables highly targeted segmentation and list building based on key business events, social insights, or professional connections.
The three products that comprise InsideView for Marketing are integrated with leading CRM and marketing solutions, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and Marketo.
InsideView Clean helps marketers evaluate, clean, and enrich their existing marketing databases, which Brian Kelly, InsideView's chief marketing officer, said can degrade at about 2.1 percent per month. InsideView Clean includes the following:
- Evaluate, to view comprehensive reports on current database health;
- Cleanse to standardize, de-duplicate, validate, and update data;
- Append to add missing company and contact data to complete records; and
- Implement to leverage InsideView data experts to put the right data in place within CRM.
InsideView Target helps marketers reach prospects with relevant messages, at appropriate times. Beyond standard firmographics and demographics, InsideView Target enables segmentation based on business triggers, such as news, acquisition activity, funding or financial news, expansion, organizational or leadership change, custom key words, social profiles, professional connections, etc. InsideView Campaign is preloaded with 18 standard triggers and offers customization as well. In addition, Smart Campaigns includes the following:
- Advanced filters, including time banding, geography, financial data, company size, etc.;
- Campaign profile libraries that enable segmentation strategies to be used repeatedly; and
- Target lists that can be exported to CRM and marketing automation systems.
"Clean, accurate and complete data is the foundation of effective marketing campaigns, yet it is one of the most challenging parts of marketing," Kelly said in a statement. "As marketers combine InsideView Clean and InsideView Campaign with our existing InsideView Enrich product, they will have access to the most complete, accurate databases possible. With better data, marketers will be able to build better lists, target prospects more effectively, and produce higher-quality leads."
All InsideView for Marketing products are built on the InsideView CRM Intelligence platform that offers data, insights and connections about companies and contacts that enable greater marketing and sales effectiveness.