ExactTarget Introduces Journey Builder for Digital Marketing
ExactTarget, a salesforce.com company, yesterday unveiled its new Journey Builder application, providing marketers a cloud-based dynamic lifecycle marketing solution to create, automate, and optimize personalized campaigns at consumer scale.
Built on ExactTarget's FUEL platform for the Salesforce ExactTarget Marketing Cloud, Journey Builder will enable marketers to map customer journeys to digital marketing interactions, such as email, mobile, social, and Web sites, to power personalized customer experiences that dynamically evolve based on consumer or customer engagement.
Key capabilities of ExactTarget Journey Builder will include the following:
- Drag and Drop 1-to-1 Automation: Plan, power, and measure the performance of lifecycle campaigns across email, mobile, social, and the Web based on customer data with a drag-and-drop interface.
- Real-time Optimization: Establish thresholds of timing, cadence, frequency, and sequence to define which message or offer is delivered based on any change in customer data or interaction.
- Advanced Analytics and Performance Tracking: Plan business outcomes for each phase of the lifecycle campaign and track performance against goals.
- Marketing Cloud integration: Integrates seamlessly with the Salesforce ExactTarget Marketing Cloud's contact model, calendar, and messaging and data management applications.
- Advanced Third-Party Data Integrations: Leverage ExactTarget's advanced data integration capabilities to further optimize data-driven marketing and extend campaigns with partner applications to integrate Web conferencing, direct mail, event registrations, QR code activation, Facebook ad retargeting, and more to extend lifecycle marketing campaigns.
"Companies are operating in a mobile-first world where consumers have a level of connectivity that is unprecedented, driving interactions across every digital channel at every hour of the day," said Scott McCorkle, president of technology and strategy for the Salesforce ExactTarget Marketing Cloud, in a statement. "ExactTarget's Journey Builder will provide the solution marketers need to connect with their customers in entirely new ways with a true one-to-one experience that dynamically powers and coordinates messages in real time based on each customer's unique actions."
Currently in beta, Journey Builder is expected to become generally available later this year.
Preparing for Today's Data Marathon
Businesses must rethink their approach to data integration.
Is Your Web Site Delivering a Great Customer Experience?
15 tips for making sure it does.
URX Drives Repeat Traffic to SeatGeek's Mobile App
Ad retargeter helps ticket aggregator's ad click-through rate rise to triple the industry average.
Brands Still Think About Digital Marketing Tactically, not Strategically
New Forrester report reveals marketers are guilty of 'check-the-box' digital planning.