Transera Deepens Its Salesforce.com Integration
Transera has expanded its integration with Salesforce through Open CTI, allowing customer engagement data from the Transera platform to be automatically populated into Salesforce and presented to the contact center agent.
Key features from the integration include the following:
- Single login interface to Salesforce and Transera;
- Automatic assignment of incoming interactions through Transera's Automated Call Distributor (ACD);
- Automatic logging of interactions in Salesforce;
- Click-to-dial from Salesforce pages;
- Snapshot and detailed reporting of interactions; and
- Automated screen pop.
"Our integration with Salesforce serves as yet another testament to Transera's ongoing commitment to provide our customers with a no-software solution," said Prem Uppaluru, Transera's CEO and co-founder, in a statement. "Customers who use Salesforce and want to give agents direct access to data from customer interactions can do so in a way that not only gives them more agility, but allows them to rapidly innovate and break open their data silos."
Infor Delivers New Inforce Technology
New tools improve connectivity between ERP and CRM operations.