Telligent Enhances Social Community Offerings
Telligent, a provider of social community software, released Telligent Community 7.5, its newest version of online community software.
The new release includes the following features:
- Real-time Alerts for new friend requests, feedback, answers to questions, and other important activities as they happen in the community.
- New Message Center with Instant Messaging.
- Crowdsourcing Ideas that encourages community members to respond to challenges, suggest ideas, and vote on the best ones.
- Social Login: In addition to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Salesforce, now individuals can register and sign-in to the community using their Google or Microsoft Live Connect accounts.
Telligent Community 7.5 also includes new enhancements to the underlying social platform. These enhancements create new possibilities for delivering social capabilities across multiple customer channels while enabling you to manage social engagement from a single platform.
"There is a clear link between excellent social customer experiences and stronger business results, which is why this release is laser-focused on helping companies elevate customer experience," said Rob Howard, Telligent's founder and chief technology officer, in a statement.
In addition to Telligent Community 7.5, Telligent also introduced its latest social intelligence software that focuses on analyzing and measuring community activity, Telligent Analytics 4.0.
Telligent Analytics 4.0 provides the following:
- Dynamic Content Discovery personalized for the individual and based on community analytics.
- Tailored Network Suggestions: The community looks for people with similar interests to each member and suggests connections.
- Shared Social Insights into community health, vitality, responsiveness, crowdsourcing effectiveness, participation and content that can be viewed anywhere in the community – from the homepage, through dashboards and within groups of interest.
- Expert Identification through Behavioral Science, expanded to include identification of experts within individual profiles.
- Configurable Reports: Using Telligent's widget framework, companies can modify the reports in Telligent Analytics 4.0 to be tailored to specific needs.
- Measurements for Crowdsourced Contributions to delineate between the types of contributors in your community.
Collaboration Meets Community Platforms
Enterprises are combining peer-to-peer and Web self-service capabilities to improve customer service and lower cost.
Rethinking Customer Success and Loyalty in the Era of the Cloud
Extend yourself beyond the reasonable to increase engagement.
Best Practices for Marketing in an Online Community
Support, feedback, and ratings are key.