ReadyTalk Upgrades ReadyTalk for Salesforce
ReadyTalk has upgraded its ReadyTalk for Salesforce solution, allowing customers to schedule and start demos and meetings directly from salesforce.com and instantly record these key activities in the CRM. By integrating its audio and Web conferencing platform with salesforce.com, ReadyTalk helps companies capitalize on the investment they have made in generating and nurturing leads.
The update to ReadyTalk for Salesforce now enables sales professionals to do the following:
- Instantly start or schedule a demo from a Contact or Lead record in salesforce.com;
- Automatically record prospect demos and customer meetings as activities; and
- Give management visibility into demo activity.
While the new release is designed to increase sales productivity, ReadyTalk for Salesforce continues to help companies streamline webinar and training processes by doing the following:
- Capturing registration details in salesforce.com;
- Letting colleagues invite prospects and customers to online events in seconds;
- Recording attendance data automatically to speed sales follow-up;
- Creating new Leads for registrants and attendees not in salesforce.com; and
- Providing visibility into webinar and training activities from the Lead or Contact record.
"The latest enhancements to ReadyTalk for Salesforce make it easy for salespeople to start a conference where and how they want, which allows them to maintain the flow of conversation with a prospect," said Anita Wehnert, director of product marketing at ReadyTalk, in a statement. "It also eliminates the need to manually record demo details in salesforce.com, freeing reps to spend more time with prospects and arming management with valuable insight into sales performance."
In addition to integrating with Salesforce, ReadyTalk's audio and Web conferencing platform allows customers and prospects to join meetings or demos in seconds with no downloads. Once a meeting has started, audio and tools for sharing content and interacting with attendees enable salespeople to fully engage participants and ensure that their messages are heard.